Knee Pain New Jersey
Is knee pain keeping making you uncomfortable and limiting your movement? Due to the weight that the leg joints constantly have to bear, it is possible to develop painful knee conditions over time. At Ferraro Spine & Rehabilitation, Dr. Peter Ferraro D.C has been providing care for those with injured knees and knee pain. The treatment provided aims to first diagnose and then strengthen the knee with the best possible exercise plan possible. If you are experiencing knee pain and live in New Jersey, contact Dr. Ferraro's office today.
The knee joint is a very complex joint that is prone to a number of injuries; pain can be caused by trauma, misalignment, and degeneration and arthritis. For all the different types of knee pain, Ferraro Spine & Rehabilitation offers a multidisciplinary approach to treating knee pain. Treatment starts with diagnosis and understanding the unique condition which is causing the pain. Dr. Ferraro can then determine the best possible treatment plan is and then assisting you in following that plan and strengthening your knee and relieving pain.
Ferraro Spine & Rehabilitation and Sports Injury Center provides treatment for the following conditions:
- Acute and/ or chronic back pain
- Failed back surgery
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Discs
- Failed back surgery
- Bulging Discs
- Pinched Nerves
- Spinal arthritis
It is important to keep your knees in good shape; Dr. Ferraro can help. If you are experiencing knee pain, visit Ferraro Spine & Rehabilitation located in New Jersey today.
- Cutting-Edge Knee-Replacement Gadgets
- Expert Commentary: Gregory Portland, M.D. 11/23/2009
- Expert Commentary: Thomas Hyland Robertson, DC 3/25/2009
- For Workers' Compensation Patients, Spinal Fusion Surgery Has Worse Outcomes
- Green Tea May Help Strengthen Bones
- New Theory of Genesis of Osteoarthritis Could Make Joint Replacement Surgery an Outdated Approach
- Osteoporosis Drug Danger
- Physical Activity Levels in Childhood Lowers Fracture Risk in Old Age
- Rapid Rise in "Complementary" Medical Services
- Sodium Leaving the Body Can Deplete Calcium Stores