Radiculopathy Pain Treatment New Jersey
Have you been suffering from neck or back pain? Radiculopathy is a description of a problem where one or more nerves fail to work. Dr. Peter Ferraro, DC the head chiropractic doctor at Ferraro Spine & Rehabilitation, is a skilled physician who has years of experience in treating radiculopathy. He has been treating residents of New Jersey for many years. If you are in need of treatment for radiculopathy, contact Dr. Ferraro today.
There are a number of causes for radiculopathy. The nerves may be inflamed, pinched or working ineffectively due to a lack of blood flow. The nerve could be affected by a progressive disease that is destroying it in part or in whole. Due to the wide variety of causes, Ferraro Spine & Rehabilitation offers a multi-disciplinary approach to treatment. They combine different treatment options to tackle the source of the problem from different angles. They seek to provide a faster recovery rate with a greater chance of success. All treatments are provided in a comfortable, safe and professional environment.
Ferraro Spine & Rehabilitation Center provides treatment for the following conditions:
- Acute and/ or Chronic Back Pain
- Failed Back Surgery
- Spinal Arthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Posterior Facet Syndrome
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated or Bulging Discs
If you are in need of treatment for radiculopathy, Dr. Ferraro at Ferraro Spine & Rehabilitation can help. His New Jersey clinic has been helping people gain freedom from their pain for many years. If you have questions, contact his offices today.
- Expert Commentary: Thomas Hyland Robertson, DC 3/25/2009
- One Simple Solution to Neck Pain: Good Posture
- Only Exercise Found to Prevent Low-Back Problems
- Power Plate Technology Can Aid Physical Therapy
- Preventing Back Pain during Gardening and Sports Activities
- Spinal Manipulation Holds Its Own in the Treatment of Back Pain
- Stem Cells Can Aid Spinal Disc Repair
- Studies Confirm: Chiropractic Care Works for Back Pain
- The Progression of Spinal Decompression
- When to See a Doctor for Back Pain