Sports Medicine Monmouth County, NJ
Injuries can be particularly frustrating for athletes because they keep you off the field and out of the game. Dr. Peter Ferraro, D.C. understands the concerns of athletes who are dealing with sports injuries and works hard to get you active again. He offers non-invasive procedures at his Monmouth County, New Jersey clinic, which may bring lasting results, without the debilitating after-effects of surgery.
At his facility, Dr. Ferraro administers a number of procedures, including Manipulation under Anesthesia, Chiropractic, and Physical Therapy. MUA allows patients to undergo more substantial adjustments than is possible with traditional chiropractic approaches. This procedure can provide patients with more significant ligament mobilization, tendon stretching and joint realignment. MUA is especially effective in treating sports injuries and is helpful for patients who are unable to undergo traditional chiropractic techniques due to the pain, muscle contracture, spasms or muscle guarding. With this procedure, and his chiropractic expertise, Dr. Ferraro has already helped thousands of patients suffering from a variety of symptoms and ailments, including:
Pulled, Torn, or Tight Muscles
Long Term Pain Syndrome
Degenerative Disc Disease
Herniated or Bulging Disc
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Failed Back Surgery
If you are suffering from a sports injury, get treatment so you can resume your active lifestyle. Call Dr. Peter Ferraro, D.C., in the Monmouth County, New Jersey area and start feeling like yourself again.
- Antidepressants Found Ineffective Against Back Pain
- Can Chiropractic Help Cancer Patients?
- Chiropractic Targets Back Pain Caused by Sacroiliac
- Chronic-Pain Patients With Low Vitamin D Need More Narcotics
- Expensive MRIs and CAT Scans May Often Be Unnecessary
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Peter Ferraro, DC May 6, 2009
- Ozone Injections Relieve Pain of Herniated Discs
- Spine Force Machine for Herniated Discs
- The 3 Legs of the Chiropractic "Stool"
- Worried Sick? There Might Be Some Truth There