Neck Pain Bergen County, NJ
Living with neck pain? Seek the right treatment with Dr. Peter Ferraro, DC in Bergen County, NJ. He offers advanced treatments including DRX9000 and a caring environment for all his patients. Dr. Ferraro and his team are focused on bringing tomorrow's technology to your community today, to help his patients achieve optimal results, become pain free and regain the quality of life they deserve. A thorough examination and history are taken to ensure a proper treatment plan is developed.
Every patient is treated as an individual, and encouraged to take charge of their health. You can expect advanced medical technologies, proven treatment methods, and a compassionate healing atmosphere. The goal is to quickly eliminate the patient's pain and restore them to optimal health. Dr. Ferraro employs only safe and effective techniques so you can concentrate on getting better without any dangerous side effects. He offers comprehensive treatment for most painful conditions.
Services offered at Ferraro Spine & Rehabilitation include:
- DRX9000 Lumbar Decompression Therapy
- DRX9000 Cervical Decompression Therapy
- Spinal Adjustments
- Physical Therapy
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Core Strengthening
- Extremity Treatment
- Post Surgical Rehab
- Neuromuscular Therapy
- Mechanical Traction
- Nutritional Counseling
Why live with neck pain? Dr. Ferraro has the skill and experience to give you the treatment you need. Call his office in Saddle Brook, New Jersey today and focus on getting better.
- Chiropractic Targets Back Pain Caused by Sacroiliac
- Cutting-Edge Knee-Replacement Gadgets
- Expensive MRIs and CAT Scans May Often Be Unnecessary
- Hamstring Grafts Effective Option in ACL Knee Reconstruction
- Long, Skinny Muscle Found Crucial to Healthy Spine
- New Theory of Genesis of Osteoarthritis Could Make Joint Replacement Surgery an Outdated Approach
- Regional Variations in Low Back Surgery is Due to 'Surgeon Enthusiasm'
- Six Ways to Lower Hip-Fracture Rates
- Ways to Avoid the Onset of Osteoporosis
- Women With Depression At Risk For Osteoporosis