Neck Pain Bergen County, NJ
Living with neck pain? Seek the right treatment with Dr. Peter Ferraro, DC in Bergen County, NJ. He offers advanced treatments including DRX9000 and a caring environment for all his patients. Dr. Ferraro and his team are focused on bringing tomorrow's technology to your community today, to help his patients achieve optimal results, become pain free and regain the quality of life they deserve. A thorough examination and history are taken to ensure a proper treatment plan is developed.
Every patient is treated as an individual, and encouraged to take charge of their health. You can expect advanced medical technologies, proven treatment methods, and a compassionate healing atmosphere. The goal is to quickly eliminate the patient's pain and restore them to optimal health. Dr. Ferraro employs only safe and effective techniques so you can concentrate on getting better without any dangerous side effects. He offers comprehensive treatment for most painful conditions.
Services offered at Ferraro Spine & Rehabilitation include:
- DRX9000 Lumbar Decompression Therapy
- DRX9000 Cervical Decompression Therapy
- Spinal Adjustments
- Physical Therapy
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Core Strengthening
- Extremity Treatment
- Post Surgical Rehab
- Neuromuscular Therapy
- Mechanical Traction
- Nutritional Counseling
Why live with neck pain? Dr. Ferraro has the skill and experience to give you the treatment you need. Call his office in Saddle Brook, New Jersey today and focus on getting better.
- ACL Injuries with NFL Players | Orthopedics
- Could Broken Hips Be Prevented with a Diet High in Fish and Flax?
- For Common Diseases, Exercise 'as Effective as Drugs'
- For Longevity Being Fit Is Paramount, Regardless of Weight
- New Hip Replacement Approach Hastens Recovery and Reduces Pain
- Protecting Kids with Nut Allergies during the Holidays
- Protecting Premenopausal Women's Bones with Minor Exercise
- Stem Cells May Help Heal Complicated Fractures
- Steroid Injections Found to Increase Risk of Bone Fractures
- Understanding the Link between Mental Health and Exercise