Herniated Disc Bergen County, NJ
Until you experience it, it’s hard to appreciate the impact pain from a herniated disc can have on your work, your family, your outlook on life. Understandably however, many seek to avoid the risks and invasive nature of surgery. Dr. Peter Ferraro in Bergen County, NJ understands. He offers non-invasive, non-surgical treatments for herniated discs, which include chiropractic, physical therapy, and MUA or Manipulation Under Anesthesia techniques.
Whether from wear and tear or the result of a sudden injury, the pain of a herniated disc can have a real impact on a person’s quality of life. Dr. Ferraro has found MUA useful in the treatment of chronic spinal pain. With MUA the patient undergoes light anesthesia which allows the muscles and ligaments to relax, and the spine to be realigned without any pain. Dr. Ferraro is highly experience in MUA, having performed over 5,000 procedures.
Dr. Ferraro has had success in treating conditions such as the following:
- Shoulder Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Sprain and Strain injuries
- Herniated or Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Joint Pain
If you’re living with pain from a herniated disc, you owe it to yourself to get the treatment you deserve. Dr. Peter Ferraro in Bergen County, NJ can offer safe, effective, and non-surgical treatment for your herniated disc. Getting rid of your pain is his top priority. Call today to make an appointment or just learn more.
- Artificial Disc Therapy Outperforms Spinal Fusion Surgery
- Chronic-Pain Patients With Low Vitamin D Need More Narcotics
- Expensive MRIs and CAT Scans May Often Be Unnecessary
- How to Wear Backpacks Well
- Long, Skinny Muscle Found Crucial to Healthy Spine
- One Simple Solution to Neck Pain: Good Posture
- Only Exercise Found to Prevent Low-Back Problems
- Smoking's Link to Back Problems
- Spinal Decompression for Lower Back Pain
- The 3 Legs of the Chiropractic "Stool"