Pinched Nerve Bergen County, NJ
Are you experiencing debilitating continued lower back and leg pain because of a pinched nerve? Relief is not far away. Dr. Peter Ferraro in Bergen County New Jersey uses non-surgical methods of treatment like chiropractic, physical therapy and MUA (manipulation under anesthesia) to help stop the pain of a pinched nerve. Dr. Ferraro is particularly experienced in performing MUA procedures, having performed over 5,000 over the course of his career.
A pinched nerve can be caused by a number of situations. Often trauma like auto accidents or work injuries can lead to pinched nerves. Thankfully, they can be successfully treated and long term pain avoided. If you’re suffering from chronic pain being caused by a pinched nerve but are looking to avoid surgery, Dr. Ferraro can help. Treatments such as physical therapy, MUA (manipulation under anesthesia), spinal decompression and traditional chiropractic work to relieve patient pain without the worries that accompany surgical intervention.
Dr. Ferraro has had success in treating conditions such as the following:
- Shoulder Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Sprain and Strain injuries
- Herniated or Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Joint Pain
Stop a pinched nerve from taking control of your life any longer. Dr. Peter Ferraro in Bergen County, New Jersey can get you started on the path to relieving your pain. Call his office today and start living your life again.
- Antidepressants Found Ineffective Against Back Pain
- Children & Pain Relief
- Chiropractic Helped U.S. Olympic Medal Count
- Chiropractic Normalizes Diabetic's Sugar Levels
- Chiropractic Targets Back Pain Caused by Sacroiliac
- Expert Commentary: Pamela Tickel, D.C. - 6/17/2009
- Long, Skinny Muscle Found Crucial to Healthy Spine
- Power Plate Technology Can Aid Physical Therapy
- Remedy or Ripoff Focus Factor
- Understanding Slipped Disc | Symptoms, Causes, Treatments