Pinched Nerve Bergen County, NJ
Are you experiencing debilitating continued lower back and leg pain because of a pinched nerve? Relief is not far away. Dr. Peter Ferraro in Bergen County New Jersey uses non-surgical methods of treatment like chiropractic, physical therapy and MUA (manipulation under anesthesia) to help stop the pain of a pinched nerve. Dr. Ferraro is particularly experienced in performing MUA procedures, having performed over 5,000 over the course of his career.
A pinched nerve can be caused by a number of situations. Often trauma like auto accidents or work injuries can lead to pinched nerves. Thankfully, they can be successfully treated and long term pain avoided. If you’re suffering from chronic pain being caused by a pinched nerve but are looking to avoid surgery, Dr. Ferraro can help. Treatments such as physical therapy, MUA (manipulation under anesthesia), spinal decompression and traditional chiropractic work to relieve patient pain without the worries that accompany surgical intervention.
Dr. Ferraro has had success in treating conditions such as the following:
- Shoulder Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Sprain and Strain injuries
- Herniated or Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Joint Pain
Stop a pinched nerve from taking control of your life any longer. Dr. Peter Ferraro in Bergen County, New Jersey can get you started on the path to relieving your pain. Call his office today and start living your life again.
- As Back-Pain Spending Rises, Results Worsen
- Chiropractic Can Relieve Rising Economy-Related Stress
- FDA Approves Cervical Disc Implant Treatment
- Low Back Pain Recovery Slow and Uncertain
- Number of Children Getting Chiropractic Care Increases
- Preventing Back Pain during Gardening and Sports Activities
- Progress Made in the Quest to Overcome Paralysis
- Reducing Stress Lowers Risk of Cardiovascular Problems
- Spinal Manipulation Holds Its Own in the Treatment of Back Pain
- Spine Force Machine for Herniated Discs