Degenerative Disc Disease Bergen County, New Jersey
Degenerative Disc Disease is one of the most common causes of neck and back pain. Although it is a normal part of the aging process, this painful condition can interfere with comfortable day to day living. If you live in the Bergen County, New Jersey area and are experiencing relentless pain in the lower back, legs, neck or arm, effective treatment is available. Dr. Peter Ferraro, DC is a professional chiropractor with the ability to perform effective Manipulation Under Anesthesia treatment on patients with painful conditions.
Manipulation Under Anesthesia functions to strategically and effectively stretch tension ridden areas for recovery and relief. While the patient is sedated, in a safe and fully equipped facility, Dr. Ferraro can stretch out certain areas that would often be too painful to move due to muscle guarding. Dr. Ferraro has successfully performed this innovative procedure thousands of times and has helped numerous patients return to fully active lifestyles.
MUA is has been effective in treating conditions such as the following:
- Shoulder Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Joint Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Sprain and Strain injuries
- Herniated or Bulging Disc
Other conditions that have also seen positive results from MUA include:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Workplace injuries
If you or a loved one in the Bergen County, New Jersey community cannot bear to go another day suffering from the pain of degenerative disc disease, call Dr. Peter Ferraro, D.C. today. It’s time to get the expert care you deserve.
- Can Chiropractic Help Cancer Patients?
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Chiropractic Care
- Chronic-Pain Patients With Low Vitamin D Need More Narcotics
- For Workers' Compensation Patients, Spinal Fusion Surgery Has Worse Outcomes
- Healthwrap Second Hand Smokers
- How to Wear Backpacks Well
- NIH Endorses Alternative Therapies for Back Pain
- Only Exercise Found to Prevent Low-Back Problems
- Specific Strength Training Relieves Chronic Neck Pain
- Worried Sick? There Might Be Some Truth There