The Lawrence Hospital Breast Oncology Clinic in Westchester County, NY
Being diagnosed with cancer can be frightening, but you don’t have to face that fear alone. If you're looking for an exceptional breast oncology clinic in Westchester County, New York, Dr. Preya Ananthakrishnan, MD, of the Lawrence Hospital Center understands the struggles you may be living with each day and she will help you safely transition through this difficult time in your life. Call today to request a consultation.
Dr. Ananthakrishnan was an Assistant Professor of Clinical Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and an attending Surgeon New York-Presbyterian Hospital. Her hard work and incredible medical expertise have empowered women in their war against cancer. Under Dr. Ananthakrishnan, the highly trained staff can address your personal and medical needs in a safe and caring environment.
Our Breast Oncology Center features several breast cancer care services including genetic counseling, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, palliative care and several breast preserving breast cancer surgery options. In addition, we are a certified Breast Imaging Center of Excellence.
Want to hear more? Call the Lawrence Hospital Breast Oncology Clinic, located in Westchester County, and request a consultation with one of our specialists today.
- Bladder Cancer Discovery Ignites Hope for Cure
- Brain Cancer - Risk Factors
- Colorectal Cancer Risk May Be Increased by Gut Microbes
- Esophageal Cancer Risk Reduced by Sunlight Exposure
- GERD Inflammation May Increase Esophageal Cancer Risk
- Minimally Invasive Robotic Approach May Offer Partial Nephrectomy for More Kidney Cancer Patients
- Molecular Pathway Discovery Could Lead to Improved Treatment, Diagnosis for Brain Cancer
- New Study Uncovers New Colon Cancer Risk Factors
- Prostate Cancer Patients May Benefit from Focal Laser Ablation
- Who should be Eligible to Receive Preventive Breast Cancer Medications?