The Lawrence Hospital Breast Oncology Clinic in Westchester County, NY
Being diagnosed with cancer can be frightening, but you don’t have to face that fear alone. If you're looking for an exceptional breast oncology clinic in Westchester County, New York, Dr. Preya Ananthakrishnan, MD, of the Lawrence Hospital Center understands the struggles you may be living with each day and she will help you safely transition through this difficult time in your life. Call today to request a consultation.
Dr. Ananthakrishnan was an Assistant Professor of Clinical Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and an attending Surgeon New York-Presbyterian Hospital. Her hard work and incredible medical expertise have empowered women in their war against cancer. Under Dr. Ananthakrishnan, the highly trained staff can address your personal and medical needs in a safe and caring environment.
Our Breast Oncology Center features several breast cancer care services including genetic counseling, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, palliative care and several breast preserving breast cancer surgery options. In addition, we are a certified Breast Imaging Center of Excellence.
Want to hear more? Call the Lawrence Hospital Breast Oncology Clinic, located in Westchester County, and request a consultation with one of our specialists today.
- Esophageal Cancer Risk Doubled For Barrett's Patients Who Smoke
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Tauseef Ahmed, M.D., April 30, 2009
- FISH on Chips and ...Cancer?
- Infinitesimal Bundles Obliterate Cancer Cells
- Making Cancer Care Progress By Changing How We Assess 'Quality of Care'
- Mine-Hunting Software Identifies Rare Cancer-Related Cells
- New Bladder Cancer Test Could Greatly Improve Patient Care
- New Method Aids in Early Colon Cancer Detection
- New Radiotherapy Technique Might Be Alternative to Brachytherapy
- Reimagine's Distance Learning Program Helps Cancer Patients Learn Coping Skills