The Lawrence Hospital Breast Oncology Clinic in Westchester County, NY
Being diagnosed with cancer can be frightening, but you don’t have to face that fear alone. If you're looking for an exceptional breast oncology clinic in Westchester County, New York, Dr. Preya Ananthakrishnan, MD, of the Lawrence Hospital Center understands the struggles you may be living with each day and she will help you safely transition through this difficult time in your life. Call today to request a consultation.
Dr. Ananthakrishnan was an Assistant Professor of Clinical Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and an attending Surgeon New York-Presbyterian Hospital. Her hard work and incredible medical expertise have empowered women in their war against cancer. Under Dr. Ananthakrishnan, the highly trained staff can address your personal and medical needs in a safe and caring environment.
Our Breast Oncology Center features several breast cancer care services including genetic counseling, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, palliative care and several breast preserving breast cancer surgery options. In addition, we are a certified Breast Imaging Center of Excellence.
Want to hear more? Call the Lawrence Hospital Breast Oncology Clinic, located in Westchester County, and request a consultation with one of our specialists today.
- Aspirin May Prolong Prostate Cancer Survival
- Bladder Cancer Patients Can Benefit from Radical Robotic Bladder Surgery
- Chemo-Related Hair Loss Can Be Prevented by the DigniCap System
- Elevated Cancer Risk Associated With CT Scans
- Exercise Has Benefits for Cancer Patients, but Few Oncologists Suggest It
- Increasing Number of Young Women Developing Breast Cancer
- Marijuana Smoking, Testicular Cancer Found to Be Linked
- Radiation Raises Risks for Some Breast Cancer Patients
- Risk of Lung Cancer Has Risen Dramatically Among Female Smokers in Recent Decades
- Tumor Growth May Be Caused by Cancer Stem Cells