The Lawrence Hospital Breast Oncology Clinic in Westchester County, NY
Being diagnosed with cancer can be frightening, but you don’t have to face that fear alone. If you're looking for an exceptional breast oncology clinic in Westchester County, New York, Dr. Preya Ananthakrishnan, MD, of the Lawrence Hospital Center understands the struggles you may be living with each day and she will help you safely transition through this difficult time in your life. Call today to request a consultation.
Dr. Ananthakrishnan was an Assistant Professor of Clinical Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and an attending Surgeon New York-Presbyterian Hospital. Her hard work and incredible medical expertise have empowered women in their war against cancer. Under Dr. Ananthakrishnan, the highly trained staff can address your personal and medical needs in a safe and caring environment.
Our Breast Oncology Center features several breast cancer care services including genetic counseling, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, palliative care and several breast preserving breast cancer surgery options. In addition, we are a certified Breast Imaging Center of Excellence.
Want to hear more? Call the Lawrence Hospital Breast Oncology Clinic, located in Westchester County, and request a consultation with one of our specialists today.
- 10 Ways to Lower Your Risk of Breast Cancer
- All Types of Alcohol Linked to Breast Cancer Risk
- An Alternative, Ethical Source for Stem Cells
- Breast Cancer Patients Should Avoid High-Fat Dairy Products
- Cancer Patients In Need of Psychological and Social Support
- Experimental Vaccine Shields Mice From Breast Cancer
- Knowledge of Fat-Making Complex Could Fight Obesity
- Mine-Hunting Software Identifies Rare Cancer-Related Cells
- Recurrence of Bladder Cancer Possible Despite Removal of the Bladder
- Virus Capable of Killing Prostate Cancer Cells Shows Treatment Promise