The Lawrence Hospital Breast Oncology Clinic in Westchester County, NY
Being diagnosed with cancer can be frightening, but you don’t have to face that fear alone. If you're looking for an exceptional breast oncology clinic in Westchester County, New York, Dr. Preya Ananthakrishnan, MD, of the Lawrence Hospital Center understands the struggles you may be living with each day and she will help you safely transition through this difficult time in your life. Call today to request a consultation.
Dr. Ananthakrishnan was an Assistant Professor of Clinical Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and an attending Surgeon New York-Presbyterian Hospital. Her hard work and incredible medical expertise have empowered women in their war against cancer. Under Dr. Ananthakrishnan, the highly trained staff can address your personal and medical needs in a safe and caring environment.
Our Breast Oncology Center features several breast cancer care services including genetic counseling, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, palliative care and several breast preserving breast cancer surgery options. In addition, we are a certified Breast Imaging Center of Excellence.
Want to hear more? Call the Lawrence Hospital Breast Oncology Clinic, located in Westchester County, and request a consultation with one of our specialists today.
- Breakthrough Treatment for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer Progression Blocked by Red Wine Compound
- Cancer Patients In Need of Psychological and Social Support
- Cancer Patients at the Mercy of Sequester Medicare Cuts
- Cancer Treatment Response Can Be Tracked with Blood Test
- Colon Cancer Metastasis May Be Reduced by Ingestion of Soy Peptide
- Examining the Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy on Lung Cancer
- Integrative Approach Shown to Double Life Expectancy for Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients
- Risk of Lung Cancer Has Risen Dramatically Among Female Smokers in Recent Decades
- Want to be Happier? Quit Smoking