Breast Cancer Doctor Preya Ananthakrishnan, MD in Westchester, New York
Are you looking for reputable breast cancer doctors in the Westchester, New York Area? Lawrence Hospital Center has a long history of providing superior healthcare to Westchester residents. Our exemplary standard of cancer care has won accreditation with commendation from the American College of Surgeons, and certification as a Breast imaging Center of Excellence. Call to request a consultation with one of our outstanding breast cancer doctors today.
Whether you are looking for a second opinion or are ready to begin treatment, Lawrence Hospital Center encourages you to see one of their specialists to learn more about your diagnostic and treatment options in order to make an informed decision about your care.
Lawrence Hospital Center’s Breast Cancer Doctors provide a wide array of services including oncoplastic lumpectomy, skin sparing mastectomy, nipple-preserving mastectomy, sentinel node biopsy, and Axillary lymph node dissection. We also offer palliative services during treatment, access to pastoral care services, and a Cancer Survivorship Program once treatment is complete.
At Lawrence Hospital Center, all patients are treated like family. Our helpful healthcare staff and committed breast cancer doctors are dedicated to provide you and your family members with hope and support. Lawrence Hospital Center is a unique medical facility equipped with advanced technology and medical services accessible to all those in the Westchester community. Being diagnosed with breast cancer is life changing. You don’t have to go through it alone. Call today for a consultation.
- Cancer Death Risk Raised by Hypertension
- Cancer Treatment Response Can Be Tracked with Blood Test
- Expert Commentary: Stuart Diamond, Editor-in-Chief - 6/19/2009
- Frankincense Oil as a Treatment for Bladder Cancer
- Men Can Avoid Prostate Cancer Treatment Effects with Active Surveillance
- More Esophageal Cancer Patients Gain Benefits from Pre-surgery Chemo
- Osceola Cancer Center - Prostate Cancer Case Study
- Spectroscopy Could Greatly Aid Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- The Achilles' Heel of Cancer Cells Discovered
- We Are Moving Closer Toward Non-Surgical Treatments for Multiple Tumors