Breast Cancer Doctor Preya Ananthakrishnan, MD in Westchester, New York
Are you looking for reputable breast cancer doctors in the Westchester, New York Area? Lawrence Hospital Center has a long history of providing superior healthcare to Westchester residents. Our exemplary standard of cancer care has won accreditation with commendation from the American College of Surgeons, and certification as a Breast imaging Center of Excellence. Call to request a consultation with one of our outstanding breast cancer doctors today.
Whether you are looking for a second opinion or are ready to begin treatment, Lawrence Hospital Center encourages you to see one of their specialists to learn more about your diagnostic and treatment options in order to make an informed decision about your care.
Lawrence Hospital Center’s Breast Cancer Doctors provide a wide array of services including oncoplastic lumpectomy, skin sparing mastectomy, nipple-preserving mastectomy, sentinel node biopsy, and Axillary lymph node dissection. We also offer palliative services during treatment, access to pastoral care services, and a Cancer Survivorship Program once treatment is complete.
At Lawrence Hospital Center, all patients are treated like family. Our helpful healthcare staff and committed breast cancer doctors are dedicated to provide you and your family members with hope and support. Lawrence Hospital Center is a unique medical facility equipped with advanced technology and medical services accessible to all those in the Westchester community. Being diagnosed with breast cancer is life changing. You don’t have to go through it alone. Call today for a consultation.
- Adult Weight Gain Raises Risk for Endometrial Cancer
- Breast Cancer Subtypes: Understanding Invasive Ductal Carcinoma
- Certain Meat Compounds May Increase Risk of Bladder Cancer
- Esophageal Cancer Risk Reduced by Sunlight Exposure
- FISH on Chips and ...Cancer?
- Federal Panel Discourages Use of PSA-Based Screening
- Inflammation Found in Prostate Biopsies "Suggest Reduced Cancer Risk"
- Prostate Cancer Linked to Deep Fried Foods
- Sun Pill
- Two Markers Found for Prostate-Cancer Deadliness