Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer in the New York Area
Do you need chemotherapy for breast cancer in the New York Area? The Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery has treated hundreds of cancer patients successfully, with a unique combination of medical expertise and supportive services including palliative care. Call us today to learn more about our exceptional cancer care program, and to request a consultation.
If you’ve been diagnosed with breast cancer, at the Lawrence Hospital Center, you can expect our board certified doctors and attentive medical staff to treat you with the highest level of kindness and respect during this crucial time. This commitment to compassionate service is further demonstrated in our palliative and cancer survivor support programs.
Our multidisciplinary approach to the treatment and diagnosis of cancer includes chemotherapy for breast cancer, and our Medical Oncology Unit features an onsite Infusion Room for chemotherapy and ancillary cancer treatments.
Our Staff: The Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery features a remarkable team of board-certified surgeons, oncologists, radiologists, pathologists, and oncology nurses. Our impressive oncology team has even been featured in national magazines including Good Housekeeping, Redbook and Woman’s Day.
One of the services we provide is a nurse navigator who will be your personal guide through your breast cancer recovery. She will be there to coordinating your appointments, answer all your questions about your treatment plan, and linking you to any supportive community resources you might need.
Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer: Chemotherapy is a general term used to describe a category of cancer fighting drugs. These medications weaken and destroy cancer cells in the original site of the tumor.
- Breast Cancer Surgery Stressing Cosmetics Over Cures?
- Breast Cancer in Offspring Linked to Fatty Foods during Mother's Pregnancy
- Cancer's Effect on Bladder Functioning
- Cancers Can be Avoided in 40% of Cases
- Colon Cancer Metastasis May Be Reduced by Ingestion of Soy Peptide
- High Volume Surgeons Get Better Survival Rates for Esophageal Cancer Surgery Patients
- Humanistic Cancer Care
- Men Can Avoid Prostate Cancer Treatment Effects with Active Surveillance
- Protect Yourself against Cancer with Five Autumn Foods
- Worried Sick? There Might Be Some Truth There