Breast Cancer Radiation Treatment in the New York Area
Do you need breast cancer radiation treatment in the New York Area? The Lawrence Hospital Center offers comprehensive cancer treatment through our association with local radiation clinics, and our cancer care program has received accreditation by the American College of Surgeons with Commendation. Call today to request a consultation with one of our oncology specialists.
We also offer the services of a Nurse Navigator during cancer treatment, to provide personal support and a single point of contact as you go through cancer treatment. She will organize your appointments, answer your questions, double check all your medications and provide a much needed shoulder to lean on. To learn more about our patient centered cancer care, call the Lawrence Hospital Center, located in Westchester, New York, to request a consultation today.
If you’ve been diagnosed with breast cancer, at the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery, our board certified doctors and attentive medical staff understand the importance of treating their patients with the highest level of personal care during this crucial time.
Our multidisciplinary approach to the treatment and diagnosis of cancer includes innovating Radiation Oncology. In recent years, radiation treatment has made great progress in cancer treatment. Alone or in combination with other forms of treatments, radiation therapy has dramatically increased cancer survival rates. Lawrence Hospital Center is proud to provide state-of-the-art radiation therapy in a comfortable and caring environment.
At the Lawrence Hospital Center, patients are taken care of by a team of board-certified surgeons, oncologists, radiologists, pathologists, and oncology nurses. Our impressive oncology team has even been featured in national magazines including Good Housekeeping, Redbook and Woman’s Day.
- 10 Ways to Lower Your Risk of Breast Cancer
- Advanced Cervical Cancer Patients Can Extend Survival With Avastin
- Early Detection of Pancreatic Cancer Possible with New Test
- High Volume Surgeons Get Better Survival Rates for Esophageal Cancer Surgery Patients
- Melanoma Recurrence a Reality for 6% of Patients After 10 Years
- Metabolic Factors Raise Prostate Cancer Death Risk
- Olive Oil Found to Help Fight and Prevent Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer Patients See Improved Survival with Abraxane
- Testing Cells from Uterus or Cervix May Aid in Detecting Ovarian Cancer Early
- Thyroid Cancer Risk Rises With Number of Dental X-Rays