No Cut Incisionless Surgery POSE London, United Kingdom
Has your weight started affecting your health and you want to take a step to regain control of your weight and life but worry about weight loss surgery? POSE (Primary Obesity Surgery, Endoluminal), a no cut, incisionless surgery, is an innovative procedure that can help you achieve your weight loss goals. The incisionless technique has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration, using principles of revisional surgery to help shrink the size of the stomach. This groundbreaking procedure is now offered in London, United Kingdom by Dr. Elliot Goodman MD.
Dr. Goodman, who specializes in bariatric surgery, attended Cambridge University Medical School. For over ten years, Dr. Goodman has successfully performed miracles for those suffering with obesity. Always at the cutting edge of bariatric technology, Dr. Goodman believes POSE incisionless surgery is an effective procedure for weight loss of bariatric patients. When compared to other bariatric surgery methods this new device, known as the POSE system, has many advantages including: no incisions or scars, less pain, a lower rate of complications, and a much quicker recovery time.
Advantages of the POSE endoscopic procedure include the following:
- Safe and atraumatic
- Full customizable to meet patient needs
- No external incisions
- No internal dissection
Dr. Goodman is dedicated to helping you obtain the healthy weight and figure you desire. No cut incisionless surgery POSE, is a non-invasive procedure that is now available to those in London, United Kingdom by Dr. Goodman. Call today to schedule an appointment.
- 7 Factors That Make Us Eat More Food
- Artificial Sweeteners Could Contribute to Weight Gain
- Bariatric Surgery and Long-Term Health
- Birth Control Pills aren't linked to Weight Gain
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Elliot Goodman May 1, 2009
- Five Foods to Slim By
- Heart Disease and Stroke Risked Reduced Significantly for Bariatric Surgery Patients
- Obesity Rates May Be Leveling Off
- Resistance and Aerobics Exercise for Blood Sugar Control
- Teens and Obesity