About Keller Chiropractic
Melinda Keller, D.C.
Dr. Melinda Keller, DC has been in private practice since 1982. Now in her 26th year of practice, Dr Keller's warmth and professionalism seem to instantly put her patients at ease. She has become of the most trusted and well known Chiropractors in New York and she was listed as one of the Top Ten Chiropractors in America in 2005. When not caring for patients, she enjoys her family, bicycling, hiking, traveling, and spending time with the elderly.
- Antidepressants Found Ineffective Against Back Pain
- As Back-Pain Spending Rises, Results Worsen
- Chiropractic Stress Management May Boost Overall Health
- Healthwrap Statins
- Ingesting Food Can Function As Pain Relief
- Knee Cartilage Damage Raises Osteoarthritis Risk
- Low Back Pain Recovery Slow and Uncertain
- The Cause of Chronic Tension Headaches
- Tree Bark Found to Improve Osteoarthritis Symptoms
- When to See a Doctor for Back Pain