About Keller Chiropractic
Melinda Keller, D.C.
Dr. Melinda Keller, DC has been in private practice since 1982. Now in her 26th year of practice, Dr Keller's warmth and professionalism seem to instantly put her patients at ease. She has become of the most trusted and well known Chiropractors in New York and she was listed as one of the Top Ten Chiropractors in America in 2005. When not caring for patients, she enjoys her family, bicycling, hiking, traveling, and spending time with the elderly.
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Jonathan Donath April 23, 2009
- Expert Commentary: Pamela Tickel, D.C. - 6/17/2009
- FDA Approves Cervical Disc Implant Treatment
- For Workers' Compensation Patients, Spinal Fusion Surgery Has Worse Outcomes
- Preliminary Data a Boon for New Spinal Decompression
- Preventing Back Pain during Gardening and Sports Activities
- Stem Cell Therapy as a Treatment for Back Pain
- The 3 Legs of the Chiropractic "Stool"
- The Progression of Spinal Decompression
- What is Spinal Decompression Therapy?