About Keller Chiropractic
Melinda Keller, D.C.
Dr. Melinda Keller, DC has been in private practice since 1982. Now in her 26th year of practice, Dr Keller's warmth and professionalism seem to instantly put her patients at ease. She has become of the most trusted and well known Chiropractors in New York and she was listed as one of the Top Ten Chiropractors in America in 2005. When not caring for patients, she enjoys her family, bicycling, hiking, traveling, and spending time with the elderly.
- Can Chiropractic Help Cancer Patients?
- Chronic-Pain Patients With Low Vitamin D Need More Narcotics
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Peter Ferraro, D.C. April 24, 2009
- Expert Commentary: Thomas Hyland Robertson, DC 3/25/2009
- Healthwrap Second Hand Smokers
- Number of Children Getting Chiropractic Care Increases
- Progress Made in the Quest to Overcome Paralysis
- Spinal Manipulation Holds Its Own in the Treatment of Back Pain
- Stem Cell Therapy as a Treatment for Back Pain
- Studies Confirm: Chiropractic Care Works for Back Pain