About Keller Chiropractic
Melinda Keller, D.C.
Dr. Melinda Keller, DC has been in private practice since 1982. Now in her 26th year of practice, Dr Keller's warmth and professionalism seem to instantly put her patients at ease. She has become of the most trusted and well known Chiropractors in New York and she was listed as one of the Top Ten Chiropractors in America in 2005. When not caring for patients, she enjoys her family, bicycling, hiking, traveling, and spending time with the elderly.
- Antidepressants Found Ineffective Against Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Chiropractic Care
- Chiropractic Helped U.S. Olympic Medal Count
- Doctors Cautiously Endorse Cerebrospinal-Fluid Pain Therapy
- Healthwrap Second Hand Smokers
- Heavy Hand Bags and Back Pain
- How to Wear Backpacks Well
- Low Back Pain Recovery Slow and Uncertain
- Rapid Rise in "Complementary" Medical Services
- Spine Force Machine for Herniated Discs