About Keller Chiropractic
Melinda Keller, D.C.
Dr. Melinda Keller, DC has been in private practice since 1982. Now in her 26th year of practice, Dr Keller's warmth and professionalism seem to instantly put her patients at ease. She has become of the most trusted and well known Chiropractors in New York and she was listed as one of the Top Ten Chiropractors in America in 2005. When not caring for patients, she enjoys her family, bicycling, hiking, traveling, and spending time with the elderly.
- As Back-Pain Spending Rises, Results Worsen
- Back Pain Treatment Places Postmenopausal Women at Risk for Bone Loss
- Expert Commentary: Ali Bijan Rafie, B.S, D.C. - 6/24/2009
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Peter Ferraro, D.C. April 24, 2009
- NIH Endorses Alternative Therapies for Back Pain
- Only Exercise Found to Prevent Low-Back Problems
- Physiotherapy Shows Benefits Following Knee Replacement
- Power Plate Technology Can Aid Physical Therapy
- The Rising Costs of Back Pain Treatments
- What is Spinal Decompression Therapy?