About Keller Chiropractic
Melinda Keller, D.C.
Dr. Melinda Keller, DC has been in private practice since 1982. Now in her 26th year of practice, Dr Keller's warmth and professionalism seem to instantly put her patients at ease. She has become of the most trusted and well known Chiropractors in New York and she was listed as one of the Top Ten Chiropractors in America in 2005. When not caring for patients, she enjoys her family, bicycling, hiking, traveling, and spending time with the elderly.
- Doctors Cautiously Endorse Cerebrospinal-Fluid Pain Therapy
- Expensive MRIs and CAT Scans May Often Be Unnecessary
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Peter Ferraro, D.C. April 24, 2009
- For Workers' Compensation Patients, Spinal Fusion Surgery Has Worse Outcomes
- Low Back Pain Recovery Slow and Uncertain
- Only Exercise Found to Prevent Low-Back Problems
- Reducing Stress Lowers Risk of Cardiovascular Problems
- Smoking's Link to Back Problems
- The 3 Legs of the Chiropractic "Stool"
- Understanding Slipped Disc | Symptoms, Causes, Treatments