About Keller Chiropractic
Melinda Keller, D.C.
Dr. Melinda Keller, DC has been in private practice since 1982. Now in her 26th year of practice, Dr Keller's warmth and professionalism seem to instantly put her patients at ease. She has become of the most trusted and well known Chiropractors in New York and she was listed as one of the Top Ten Chiropractors in America in 2005. When not caring for patients, she enjoys her family, bicycling, hiking, traveling, and spending time with the elderly.
- Back Pain Treatment Places Postmenopausal Women at Risk for Bone Loss
- Back Pain: Causes and Treatments
- Chiropractic Technique Reduces Blood Pressure
- Doctors Cautiously Endorse Cerebrospinal-Fluid Pain Therapy
- Expensive MRIs and CAT Scans May Often Be Unnecessary
- How to Wear Backpacks Well
- Knee Cartilage Damage Raises Osteoarthritis Risk
- Preliminary Data a Boon for New Spinal Decompression
- The 3 Legs of the Chiropractic "Stool"
- Tree Bark Found to Improve Osteoarthritis Symptoms