About Keller Chiropractic
Melinda Keller, D.C.
Dr. Melinda Keller, DC has been in private practice since 1982. Now in her 26th year of practice, Dr Keller's warmth and professionalism seem to instantly put her patients at ease. She has become of the most trusted and well known Chiropractors in New York and she was listed as one of the Top Ten Chiropractors in America in 2005. When not caring for patients, she enjoys her family, bicycling, hiking, traveling, and spending time with the elderly.
- As Back-Pain Spending Rises, Results Worsen
- Back Pain: Causes and Treatments
- Can Chiropractic Help Cancer Patients?
- Children & Pain Relief
- Chronic-Pain Patients With Low Vitamin D Need More Narcotics
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Peter Ferraro, D.C. April 24, 2009
- Healthwrap Second Hand Smokers
- Only Exercise Found to Prevent Low-Back Problems
- Stem Cells Can Aid Spinal Disc Repair
- Understanding Slipped Disc | Symptoms, Causes, Treatments