About Keller Chiropractic
Melinda Keller, D.C.
Dr. Melinda Keller, DC has been in private practice since 1982. Now in her 26th year of practice, Dr Keller's warmth and professionalism seem to instantly put her patients at ease. She has become of the most trusted and well known Chiropractors in New York and she was listed as one of the Top Ten Chiropractors in America in 2005. When not caring for patients, she enjoys her family, bicycling, hiking, traveling, and spending time with the elderly.
- Antidepressants Found Ineffective Against Back Pain
- Artificial Disc Therapy Outperforms Spinal Fusion Surgery
- Chiropractic Targets Back Pain Caused by Sacroiliac
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Peter Ferraro, DC May 6, 2009
- Ingesting Food Can Function As Pain Relief
- Myths and Facts About Back Pain
- Power Plate Technology Can Aid Physical Therapy
- Remedy or Ripoff Dr. Frank's
- The Rising Costs of Back Pain Treatments
- Worried Sick? There Might Be Some Truth There