About Keller Chiropractic
Melinda Keller, D.C.
Dr. Melinda Keller, DC has been in private practice since 1982. Now in her 26th year of practice, Dr Keller's warmth and professionalism seem to instantly put her patients at ease. She has become of the most trusted and well known Chiropractors in New York and she was listed as one of the Top Ten Chiropractors in America in 2005. When not caring for patients, she enjoys her family, bicycling, hiking, traveling, and spending time with the elderly.
- Back Pain: Causes and Treatments
- Chiropractic Technique Reduces Blood Pressure
- Chiropractic's Effect on Learning Disorders and Dyslexia
- FDA Approves Cervical Disc Implant Treatment
- Heavy Hand Bags and Back Pain
- Only Exercise Found to Prevent Low-Back Problems
- Specific Strength Training Relieves Chronic Neck Pain
- Stem Cell Therapy as a Treatment for Back Pain
- Studies Confirm: Chiropractic Care Works for Back Pain
- The Rising Costs of Back Pain Treatments