About Keller Chiropractic
Melinda Keller, D.C.
Dr. Melinda Keller, DC has been in private practice since 1982. Now in her 26th year of practice, Dr Keller's warmth and professionalism seem to instantly put her patients at ease. She has become of the most trusted and well known Chiropractors in New York and she was listed as one of the Top Ten Chiropractors in America in 2005. When not caring for patients, she enjoys her family, bicycling, hiking, traveling, and spending time with the elderly.
- As Back-Pain Spending Rises, Results Worsen
- Back Pain Treatment Places Postmenopausal Women at Risk for Bone Loss
- Chiropractic Helped U.S. Olympic Medal Count
- Chiropractic Stress Management May Boost Overall Health
- Chiropractic Targets Back Pain Caused by Sacroiliac
- Heavy Hand Bags and Back Pain
- MRI Excellent in Investigating Back Pain
- New Way to Treat Scoliosis
- Reducing Stress Lowers Risk of Cardiovascular Problems
- Remedy or Ripoff Dr. Frank's