About Keller Chiropractic
Melinda Keller, D.C.
Dr. Melinda Keller, DC has been in private practice since 1982. Now in her 26th year of practice, Dr Keller's warmth and professionalism seem to instantly put her patients at ease. She has become of the most trusted and well known Chiropractors in New York and she was listed as one of the Top Ten Chiropractors in America in 2005. When not caring for patients, she enjoys her family, bicycling, hiking, traveling, and spending time with the elderly.
- Back Pain: Causes and Treatments
- Chiropractic Normalizes Diabetic's Sugar Levels
- Chiropractic Targets Back Pain Caused by Sacroiliac
- Chiropractic Technique Reduces Blood Pressure
- Ingesting Food Can Function As Pain Relief
- Knee Cartilage Damage Raises Osteoarthritis Risk
- Long, Skinny Muscle Found Crucial to Healthy Spine
- NIH Endorses Alternative Therapies for Back Pain
- Smoking's Link to Back Problems
- What is Spinal Decompression Therapy?