About Keller Chiropractic
Melinda Keller, D.C.
Dr. Melinda Keller, DC has been in private practice since 1982. Now in her 26th year of practice, Dr Keller's warmth and professionalism seem to instantly put her patients at ease. She has become of the most trusted and well known Chiropractors in New York and she was listed as one of the Top Ten Chiropractors in America in 2005. When not caring for patients, she enjoys her family, bicycling, hiking, traveling, and spending time with the elderly.
- Antidepressants Found Ineffective Against Back Pain
- Back Pain: Causes and Treatments
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Jonathan Donath April 23, 2009
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Peter Ferraro, D.C. April 24, 2009
- FDA Approves Cervical Disc Implant Treatment
- For Workers' Compensation Patients, Spinal Fusion Surgery Has Worse Outcomes
- Low Back Pain Recovery Slow and Uncertain
- Preventing Back Pain during Gardening and Sports Activities
- Reducing Stress Lowers Risk of Cardiovascular Problems
- Waiting May Reduce Need for Back Surgery