About Keller Chiropractic
Melinda Keller, D.C.
Dr. Melinda Keller, DC has been in private practice since 1982. Now in her 26th year of practice, Dr Keller's warmth and professionalism seem to instantly put her patients at ease. She has become of the most trusted and well known Chiropractors in New York and she was listed as one of the Top Ten Chiropractors in America in 2005. When not caring for patients, she enjoys her family, bicycling, hiking, traveling, and spending time with the elderly.
- Chiropractic Normalizes Diabetic's Sugar Levels
- Expert Commentary: Thomas Hyland Robertson, DC 3/25/2009
- For Workers' Compensation Patients, Spinal Fusion Surgery Has Worse Outcomes
- Low Back Pain Recovery Slow and Uncertain
- Myths and Facts About Back Pain
- Rapid Rise in "Complementary" Medical Services
- Reducing Stress Lowers Risk of Cardiovascular Problems
- WHO Investigates Neck Pain Big-Time
- Waiting May Reduce Need for Back Surgery
- When to See a Doctor for Back Pain