About Keller Chiropractic
Melinda Keller, D.C.
Dr. Melinda Keller, DC has been in private practice since 1982. Now in her 26th year of practice, Dr Keller's warmth and professionalism seem to instantly put her patients at ease. She has become of the most trusted and well known Chiropractors in New York and she was listed as one of the Top Ten Chiropractors in America in 2005. When not caring for patients, she enjoys her family, bicycling, hiking, traveling, and spending time with the elderly.
- Artificial Disc Therapy Outperforms Spinal Fusion Surgery
- Chiropractic Can Relieve Rising Economy-Related Stress
- Expensive MRIs and CAT Scans May Often Be Unnecessary
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Peter Ferraro, DC May 6, 2009
- Low Back Pain Recovery Slow and Uncertain
- Physiotherapy Shows Benefits Following Knee Replacement
- Remedy or Ripoff Dr. Frank's
- The 3 Legs of the Chiropractic "Stool"
- The Progression of Spinal Decompression
- WHO Investigates Neck Pain Big-Time