About Keller Chiropractic
Melinda Keller, D.C.
Dr. Melinda Keller, DC has been in private practice since 1982. Now in her 26th year of practice, Dr Keller's warmth and professionalism seem to instantly put her patients at ease. She has become of the most trusted and well known Chiropractors in New York and she was listed as one of the Top Ten Chiropractors in America in 2005. When not caring for patients, she enjoys her family, bicycling, hiking, traveling, and spending time with the elderly.
- Chiropractic Can Relieve Rising Economy-Related Stress
- Chiropractic Stress Management May Boost Overall Health
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Peter Ferraro, DC May 6, 2009
- Healthwrap Second Hand Smokers
- Knee Cartilage Damage Raises Osteoarthritis Risk
- NIH Endorses Alternative Therapies for Back Pain
- Physiotherapy Shows Benefits Following Knee Replacement
- Remedy or Ripoff Dr. Frank's
- The Rising Costs of Back Pain Treatments
- What is Spinal Decompression Therapy?