About Keller Chiropractic
Melinda Keller, D.C.
Dr. Melinda Keller, DC has been in private practice since 1982. Now in her 26th year of practice, Dr Keller's warmth and professionalism seem to instantly put her patients at ease. She has become of the most trusted and well known Chiropractors in New York and she was listed as one of the Top Ten Chiropractors in America in 2005. When not caring for patients, she enjoys her family, bicycling, hiking, traveling, and spending time with the elderly.
- Antidepressants Found Ineffective Against Back Pain
- Back Pain Treatment Places Postmenopausal Women at Risk for Bone Loss
- Children & Pain Relief
- Chiropractic's Effect on Learning Disorders and Dyslexia
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Peter Ferraro, DC May 6, 2009
- Power Plate Technology Can Aid Physical Therapy
- Spinal Manipulation Holds Its Own in the Treatment of Back Pain
- Stem Cell Therapy as a Treatment for Back Pain
- Waiting May Reduce Need for Back Surgery
- When to See a Doctor for Back Pain