About Keller Chiropractic
Melinda Keller, D.C.
Dr. Melinda Keller, DC has been in private practice since 1982. Now in her 26th year of practice, Dr Keller's warmth and professionalism seem to instantly put her patients at ease. She has become of the most trusted and well known Chiropractors in New York and she was listed as one of the Top Ten Chiropractors in America in 2005. When not caring for patients, she enjoys her family, bicycling, hiking, traveling, and spending time with the elderly.
- Artificial Disc Therapy Outperforms Spinal Fusion Surgery
- Chiropractic Targets Back Pain Caused by Sacroiliac
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Jonathan Donath April 23, 2009
- For Workers' Compensation Patients, Spinal Fusion Surgery Has Worse Outcomes
- Heavy Hand Bags and Back Pain
- Knee Cartilage Damage Raises Osteoarthritis Risk
- One Simple Solution to Neck Pain: Good Posture
- Preventing Back Pain during Gardening and Sports Activities
- The 3 Legs of the Chiropractic "Stool"
- Tree Bark Found to Improve Osteoarthritis Symptoms