About Keller Chiropractic
Melinda Keller, D.C.
Dr. Melinda Keller, DC has been in private practice since 1982. Now in her 26th year of practice, Dr Keller's warmth and professionalism seem to instantly put her patients at ease. She has become of the most trusted and well known Chiropractors in New York and she was listed as one of the Top Ten Chiropractors in America in 2005. When not caring for patients, she enjoys her family, bicycling, hiking, traveling, and spending time with the elderly.
- Chronic-Pain Patients With Low Vitamin D Need More Narcotics
- Doctors Cautiously Endorse Cerebrospinal-Fluid Pain Therapy
- NIH Endorses Alternative Therapies for Back Pain
- Ozone Injections Relieve Pain of Herniated Discs
- Progress Made in the Quest to Overcome Paralysis
- Spinal Decompression for Lower Back Pain
- Test for Lou Gehrig's Disease Investigated
- Tree Bark Found to Improve Osteoarthritis Symptoms
- Understanding Slipped Disc | Symptoms, Causes, Treatments
- WHO Investigates Neck Pain Big-Time