About Keller Chiropractic
Melinda Keller, D.C.
Dr. Melinda Keller, DC has been in private practice since 1982. Now in her 26th year of practice, Dr Keller's warmth and professionalism seem to instantly put her patients at ease. She has become of the most trusted and well known Chiropractors in New York and she was listed as one of the Top Ten Chiropractors in America in 2005. When not caring for patients, she enjoys her family, bicycling, hiking, traveling, and spending time with the elderly.
- Back Pain: Causes and Treatments
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Chiropractic Care
- For Workers' Compensation Patients, Spinal Fusion Surgery Has Worse Outcomes
- Healthwrap Second Hand Smokers
- Ingesting Food Can Function As Pain Relief
- Knee Cartilage Damage Raises Osteoarthritis Risk
- New Way to Treat Scoliosis
- Ozone Injections Relieve Pain of Herniated Discs
- Preventing Back Pain during Gardening and Sports Activities
- The 3 Legs of the Chiropractic "Stool"