About Keller Chiropractic
Melinda Keller, D.C.
Dr. Melinda Keller, DC has been in private practice since 1982. Now in her 26th year of practice, Dr Keller's warmth and professionalism seem to instantly put her patients at ease. She has become of the most trusted and well known Chiropractors in New York and she was listed as one of the Top Ten Chiropractors in America in 2005. When not caring for patients, she enjoys her family, bicycling, hiking, traveling, and spending time with the elderly.
- Chiropractic Helped U.S. Olympic Medal Count
- Chiropractic's Effect on Learning Disorders and Dyslexia
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Peter Ferraro, DC May 6, 2009
- Expert Commentary: Thomas Hyland Robertson, DC 3/25/2009
- How to Wear Backpacks Well
- Knee Cartilage Damage Raises Osteoarthritis Risk
- New Way to Treat Scoliosis
- Number of Children Getting Chiropractic Care Increases
- Stem Cell Therapy as a Treatment for Back Pain
- Understanding Slipped Disc | Symptoms, Causes, Treatments