Chiropractic Doctor Brooklyn, NY
Tired of back pain? Back pain is difficult to deal with, resulting from external pressure put on the spinal cord, which can cause discomfort in the legs, neck and back. There is a professional who can help you feel pain-free once again. At Keller Chiropractic in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY, Dr. Melinda Keller, D.C. is a skilled spinal decompression doctor who provides back pain relief.
Spinal decompression is a treatment that relieves pressure on the spinal cord in order to alleviate pain. There are no needles and knives involved. Spinal decompression is non-surgical and non-invasive making the experience a relaxing one. No downtime is required, allowing a patient to get back to their daily tasks. Spinal decompression is a relatively painless, FDA cleared therapy that doesn't require the use of pulleys, ropes, harnesses, straps, belts, drums or traction boxes. Spinal decompression gets to the root of the problem, not just the symptoms. With over 26 years of experience, Dr. Keller is a spinal decompression doctor that will form an individualized treatment plan for each patient.
The following back pain conditions are treated at Keller Chiropractics:
- Bulging Disc
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
If you have back pain, call Dr. Keller of Keller Chiropractic in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY today for a consultation on how spinal decompression can help you.
- Back Pain Treatment Places Postmenopausal Women at Risk for Bone Loss
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Peter Ferraro, DC May 6, 2009
- For Workers' Compensation Patients, Spinal Fusion Surgery Has Worse Outcomes
- New Way to Treat Scoliosis
- Physiotherapy Shows Benefits Following Knee Replacement
- Reducing Stress Lowers Risk of Cardiovascular Problems
- Smoking's Link to Back Problems
- Stem Cell Therapy as a Treatment for Back Pain
- Test for Lou Gehrig's Disease Investigated
- The Cause of Chronic Tension Headaches