The Lawrence Hospital Breast Cancer Center in Westchester County, NY
Are you looking for an excellent breast cancer center in Westchester County, New York? The battle with cancer is tough, and in order to be successful you need a strong, dedicated team of specialists. At the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery, our breast cancer center is lead by Dr. Preya Ananthakrishnan, MD, who uses her years of experience to give our patients a fighting chance. To learn more about the exceptional results and high quality of care, call our breast cancer center and request a consultation.
Preya Ananthakrishnan, MD was an Assistant Professor of Clinical Surgery at Columbia University Medical Center and an attending Surgeon New York-Presbyterian Hospital. She is here to guide you and your loved ones all the way through the cancer battle. The team at the breast cancer center at Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery understands the strain that breast cancer places on an individual and their family, and has created an environment where patients and their love ones can be uplifted in the cancer battle.
Our Breast Care Center offers a wide range of essential services including:
• Diagnosis and Biopsy: Using a series of advanced diagnostic tools including minimally invasive surgical procedures, Dr. Ananthakrishnan can locate abnormalities, and obtain multiple tissue samples with the tiniest of incisions.
• Preventative: We offer the latest in preventative breast cancer services including genetic counseling.
• Supportive Services: During cancer treatment you will have the services of a personal Oncology Nurse Naviagator, and access to palliative care.
• Financial Counseling: If you are having difficulties with your insurance provider, we have a support team who will help you work through the financial aspects of treatment.
• Breast Cancer Survivorship Program: After breast cancer treatment, the center offers a comprehensive cancer survivorship program to help you with the physical, emotional, spiritual and financial effects that it can have on your life.
The Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery appreciates the bravery and commitment that is embedded in the heart of cancer patients and their families. It has inspired us to create the best breast cancer center possible. If you're looking for breast cancer care in the Bronxville, Westchester County, New York area, call today for more information.
- Aspirin May Prolong Prostate Cancer Survival
- Avoid Cancer: Eat Your Vegetables
- Cancers May Be Prevented Through Reinforcement of the Intestinal Barrier
- Colorectal Cancer Risk Increased With Red and Processed Meat Consumption
- FDA Approves New Contraceptive Pill Lybrel
- Protect Yourself against Cancer with Five Autumn Foods
- Recurrence of Bladder Cancer Possible Despite Removal of the Bladder
- Testing Cells from Uterus or Cervix May Aid in Detecting Ovarian Cancer Early
- Vaccine Greatly Shrinks Tumor Size
- Vitamin D and Calcium Associated With Reduced Breast Cancer Risk