Breast Cancer Care at The Lawrence Hospital Center in Westchester
Are you looking for excellent breast cancer care in Westchester County, NewYork? Breast Cancer is a disease that affects your whole life. In order to battle it effectively, you need a team of committed specialists. Dr.Preya Ananthakrishnan, MD, leads our oncology team at the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery, and brings the benefit of her considerable experience in breast cancer care.
Want to learn more? Call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery in Westchester County, New York to request a consultation today.
The Lawrence Hospital Center offers comprehensive cancer care including cutting edge diagnostic tools, advanced breast conserving surgery options, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, supportive services during cancer treatment, genetic counseling and cancer survivorship services after treatment is over.
Another unique aspect of our oncology care program is our Oncology Nurse Navigator, Kate Gutekunst, RN, BSN, OCN. She will guide you step by step throughout your treatment process. Your job is to recovery, she will take care of everything else including appointment scheduling, explaining your course of treatment, answering any questions you may have, and providing a shoulder to lean on.
If you are looking for compassionate, cutting edge breast cancer care in the Westchester, New York area, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery for a consultation today.
- Breast Cancer Risk Heightened by Diabetes and Obesity
- Changes in Resting Brain Function May Account for 'Chemo Brain' Phenomenon Following Chemotherapy
- Examining the Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy on Lung Cancer
- Iron Oxide Nanoparticles Used on Brain Tumors
- Joe Theismann Superbowl
- Prostate Cancer Death Risk Lowered By Vegetable Fats
- Radiation Raises Risks for Some Breast Cancer Patients
- Red Meat Consumption May Be Linked To Esophageal And Gastric Cancer Risk
- Routine Foot Self Exams Can Detect Melanoma
- The Ethical Implications of Gene Patenting