Breast Cancer Treatment Westchester County, New York
Do you or a loved one have breast cancer? The Lawrence Hospital Center offers comprehensive cancer care including supportive services to help you cope with cancer treatment, advanced breast preserving breast cancer surgery options, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and genetic counseling. If you’re looking for impressive breast cancer treatment results in Westchester County, New York, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery to request a consultation today.
Dr. Preya Ananthakrishnan, MD has been working to advance breasts cancer treatment for over 15 years. She leads the Lawrence Hospitals Center of Advanced Surgery team of oncologists. If you need breast cancer treatment in Westchester County, New York contact Dr. Preya Ananthakrishnan today.
Using the Mammotome Biopsy System Dr. Ananthakrishnan can locate abnormalities and obtain multiple tissue samples for diagnosis using minimally invasive surgical techniques. Using this innovative tool, biopsies can be performed under sterostactic x-ray, ultrasound, MRI, or Molecular Imaging Guidance.
Other Advanced surgical procedures performed by the Advanced Surgery Center include:
• Oncoplastic lumpectomy
• Skin sparing mastectomy
• Nipple-preserving mastectomy
• Sentinel node biopsy
• Axillary lymph node dissection
Sometimes the side effects and stress of breast cancer treatment is as challenging as cancer itself. Because of this, we offer you both physical and emotional supportive services during this difficult time. Your Oncology Nurse Navigator will provide a point of contact throughout the process. She will answer any questions you have about your treatments, manage your appointment schedule, and will provide constant support in every aspect of cancer care. We also provide palliative care to provide pain management, counseling, long term care planning and other services for you and your family.
- A Recommended Diet for Bladder Cancer Patients
- Cancer Cure Hope
- Cellular "Danger Receptor" Alerts Immune System to Cancer
- Drinking Green Tea can Likely Reduce Risk of Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Esophageal Cancer Risk Doubled For Barrett's Patients Who Smoke
- Expert Commentary: David L. Zumerchik, M.D. - 03/22/2010
- Fears Keep Testicular Cancer Sufferers From Seeing Doctor
- High Volume Surgeons Get Better Survival Rates for Esophageal Cancer Surgery Patients
- Marijuana Compounds Effective in Battle with Brain Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Metastasis Blocked with Curcumin