Axillary Lymph Node Dissection in Westchester County, New York
Dealing with breast cancer can be a troubling experience. During this time you should be surrounded by a group of experienced, qualified surgeons who put patient care above all else. Let the professionals at Lawrence Hospital Center of Advanced Surgery in Westchester County, New York, explain your options for breast cancer treatment, including Axillary Lymph Node Dissection. Call for a consultation today.
Axillary lymph node dissection is one of many types of procedures offered at Lawrence Hospital Center of Advanced Surgery. This procedure is used when a small incision is made in the armpit and a lymph node is removed from the armpit. Upon removal, a pathological examination is done to the lymph node to determine what is the best course of treatment based on the stage of cancer cells.
Our breast surgeons perform the following procedures:
• Oncoplastic lumpectomy
• Skin sparing mastectomy
• Nipple-preserving mastectomy
• Sentinel node biopsy
• Axillary lymph node dissection
• Surgery for recurrent disease
If you are in need of axillary lymph node dissection, the surgeons at the Lawrence Hospital Center of Advanced Surgery in Bronxville, Westchester, New York, are ready to help find the right approach in your breast cancer treatment. Call today for a consultation.
- Alcohol Consumption Linked to Higher Cancer Risk
- BRCA Breast Cancer Genes
- Battling Breast Cancer by Curbing its Sugar Craving
- Biomarker Discovery Allows for Early Detection of Bladder Cancer
- Fears Keep Testicular Cancer Sufferers From Seeing Doctor
- Infinitesimal Bundles Obliterate Cancer Cells
- Integrative Approach Shown to Double Life Expectancy for Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients
- Obesity Found to Hasten a Form of Leukemia
- Outdoor Secondhand Smoke
- Sun Pill