Nipple-Preserving Mastectomy Westchester County, New York
Have you been diagnosed with breast cancer? Thousands of people are diagnosed with breast cancer every year. Many are lost when they hear the news, and unsure of the best approach to fighting the terrible disease. Let the compassionate staff at Lawrence Hospital Center in Westchester County, New York, guide you through this challenge, by providing you with breast preserving options such as a nipple-preserving mastectomy, and supportive services such as palliative care, a personal Oncology Nurse Navigator, and cancer survivor support services once treatment is complete. Call today to request a consultation.
Lawrence Hospital Center of Advanced Surgery offer an innovative breast cancer surgery called nipple-preserving mastectomy. This surgery is for women who have breast cancer, but do not want the nipple removed, to preserve a natural appearance of the breast after surgery. In this procedure, only the cancerous portion of the breast is removed, leaving the skin and nipple of the breast intact. This allows for tissue from another part of the body or an implant to be put in, restoring the breast to its original beauty.
Our breast surgeons also perform the following procedures:
• Oncoplastic lumpectomy
• Skin sparing mastectomy
• Nipple-preserving mastectomy
• Sentinel node biopsy
• Axillary lymph node dissection
• Surgery for recurrent disease
Breast cancer removal can be a tough decision to make for anyone. Let the surgeons at Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery use their latest surgical techniques like a nipple-preserving mastectomy to help you get through this difficult time. Call today for a consultation.
- Cellular Pathway Controls Whether Tumors Shrink With Food Intake
- Embryo Stem Cells without Embryo Destruction now Possible
- Experimental Vaccine Shields Mice From Breast Cancer
- First Time Age Degeneration Reversed in Mice
- Health Wrap - Week of June 5th
- Skin Cancer May Lead to Other Cancers
- Tylenol and Ovarian Cancer
- Vaccination of Boys Critical in HPV Prevention
- Way Found to Predict Pancreatic Cancer Survival
- What is Gastroenterology?