Reputable Bariatric Surgeons in the Eastchester, New York Area
Obesity is a world wide epidemic. If you are one of thousands of people who want to lose the weight but have given up because diets and exercise just won't work, bariatric surgery might be your solution. You can find a talented, reputable bariatric surgeon at Lawrence Hospital Center near Eastchester, Westchester County, New York. The Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery has been certified as a Bariatric Center of Excellence, and has a staff of highly reputable bariatric specialists. Call to request a consultation and discuss your options today.
Our Chief of Surgery, Miguel Silva, MD, is a nationally recognized mentor and educator in the field of obesity surgery. He has performed thousands of obesity surgeries and has a dedicated team of professionals ready to help get your life on track. Our team evaluates each patient individually, to determine a personalized plan for your weight loss treatment. After bariatric surgery, we provide continued care and support to help you adapt to your new lifestyle and reach your weight loss goals.
As you are making your choice, consider some of the health risks of Obesity, and the high cost of doing nothing.
• Cardiovascular Disease
• Type 2 Diabetes
• Sleep Apnea
• Reduced Life Expectancy
• Certain Cancers
• High Blood Pressure
Call today for a consultation to discuss your bariatric surgery options at the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery near Eastchester, New York.
- Bariatric Surgery Can Lead to Positive Changes in Lifestyle
- Bariatric Surgery Found to Lower Risk of Death
- Best Hospitals Have Lowest Chance of Bariatric Surgery Complications
- Chocolate Milkshakes Shed Insight on Obesity
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Elliot Goodman, M.D. May 5, 2009
- Know if you are at Risk for Heart Disease
- Obesity Rates May Be Leveling Off
- Patients See Fewer Deaths and Cardiovascular Events as a Result of Bariatric Surgery
- Remedy or Rip Off: Relacor
- Watch your Alcohol Intake, Gastric Bypass Patients