Reputable Bariatric Surgeons in the Eastchester, New York Area
Obesity is a world wide epidemic. If you are one of thousands of people who want to lose the weight but have given up because diets and exercise just won't work, bariatric surgery might be your solution. You can find a talented, reputable bariatric surgeon at Lawrence Hospital Center near Eastchester, Westchester County, New York. The Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery has been certified as a Bariatric Center of Excellence, and has a staff of highly reputable bariatric specialists. Call to request a consultation and discuss your options today.
Our Chief of Surgery, Miguel Silva, MD, is a nationally recognized mentor and educator in the field of obesity surgery. He has performed thousands of obesity surgeries and has a dedicated team of professionals ready to help get your life on track. Our team evaluates each patient individually, to determine a personalized plan for your weight loss treatment. After bariatric surgery, we provide continued care and support to help you adapt to your new lifestyle and reach your weight loss goals.
As you are making your choice, consider some of the health risks of Obesity, and the high cost of doing nothing.
• Cardiovascular Disease
• Type 2 Diabetes
• Sleep Apnea
• Reduced Life Expectancy
• Certain Cancers
• High Blood Pressure
Call today for a consultation to discuss your bariatric surgery options at the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery near Eastchester, New York.
- Bariatric Surgery Helps Avoid Pregnancy Complications
- Bariatric Surgery Patients See Better Outcomes following Physical Activity Counseling
- Cardiovascular Events and Death Reduced by Bariatric Surgery
- Chocolate Milkshakes Shed Insight on Obesity
- Expanded Group of Patients Eligible for Safe and Effective Bariatric Surgery
- Heart Disease and Stroke Risked Reduced Significantly for Bariatric Surgery Patients
- Know if you are at Risk for Heart Disease
- Minimally Invasive Bariatric Techniques Found Cheaper and Safer than Open Surgery
- New GERD Procedure
- What is the Polypill?