Bariatric Surgery in Eastchester, New York
Are you losing the weight loss battle, instead of losing the pounds? Bariatric Surgery can give you the extra edge you need to reclaim your health. If you have tried unsuccessfully to lose weight using conventional methods, and are chronically obese, take a step in a different direction. If you are in the Eastchester, New York area, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery in Bronxville, New York, and request a consultation today.
Why choose the Lawrence Hospital Center over other weight loss centers?
- We provide you with ongoing support to make the long term changes necessary to sustain your weight loss.
- We create a personalized plan of treatment for each of our patients created for their maximum weight loss.
- The Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery is certified as a Bariatric Center of Excellence.
- We have one of the most experienced bariatric surgery teams in the area, and they have seen amazing results with hundred of patients.
- We offer a range of bariatric surgery options including: Laparoscopic Gastric Banding, Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass and Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy.
Don’t dream it-- DO it! Call the team at Lawrence Hospital Center near Eastchester, Westchester County, New York, today and find out the optimal way to achieve weight loss through bariatric surgery.
- 67% of Type 2 Diabetes Patients Achieve Remission with Bariatric Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery Can Lead to Positive Changes in Lifestyle
- Bariatric Surgery More Effective Than Standard Treatment for Type 2 Diabetes
- Cardiovascular Abnormalities May Be Treated Through Bariatric Surgery in Obese Adolescents
- Drinks and Diet
- Expert Commentary: Daniel Farkas, M.D. FACS 9/24/2009
- Growing Number of Patients Opt for Gastric Banding
- Intestinal Chemical May Suppress Appetite and Fight Obesity
- Novel Approaches for Treating Obesity
- What is Coronary Artery Disease?