Weight Loss Surgery in Eastchester, New York
Weight loss can be very difficult to do on your own. Dieting and exercise may not deliver the results you desire, leaving you with questions on whether or not you are capable of losing weight. Millions of people suffer from obesity and consequently suffer serious health conditions.
But you don't have to continue down this unhealthy path, thousands have reclaimed their health through weight loss surgery. If you’re looking for amazing weight loss surgery results near Eastchester, New York, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery. We offer a range of weight loss surgery options, including Lap Band and gastric bypass surgery.
Many people fear weight loss surgery, because they are unaware of the tremendous advances that have been made in recent years. Modern weight loss surgery options include Lap Band surgery, which is minimally invasive, fully reversible and only requires a short hospital stay.
Of course we recognizes that each patient is different, so we offer other weight loss surgery options including Roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgery as well. This procedure is more invasive than Lap Band, but it offers the largest weight loss in the least amount of time. In addition we offer a full range of laparoscopic weight loss options including gastric sleeve.
Which of our many weight loss surgery options is right for you? Call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery near Eastchester, New York for a consultation today to find out.
- 67% of Type 2 Diabetes Patients Achieve Remission with Bariatric Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery Can Be a Life Saving Procedure
- Bariatric Surgery Found to Lower Risk of Death
- Chocolate Milkshakes Shed Insight on Obesity
- Minimally Invasive Bariatric Techniques Found Cheaper and Safer than Open Surgery
- Obesity Rates May Be Leveling Off
- Obesity Seems to Degrade Men's Sex Lives
- Stem Cells Help Reduce Kidney Transplant Rejection
- Watch your Alcohol Intake, Gastric Bypass Patients
- Weight Loss Surgery May Treat Liver Disease