Lap BAND Surgeon in Westchester County, New York
Are you lookanding for an exceptional Lap Band surgeon in Westchester County, New York? If you are considering Lap Band surgery to achieve your weight loss goal, the surgeons at Lawrence Hospital Center have performed hundreds of Lap Band procedures with impressive results. Our team of bariatric surgeons deliver attentive care and the utmost professionalism, making each patient's surgical experience a positive one. Call today to request a consultation with a Lap Band surgeon at Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery.
Our Chief of Surgery, Miguel Silva, MD, is a nationally recognized mentor and educator in the field of obesity surgery. This expertise, combined with our unique obesity weight loss program which includes ongoing support even after surgery, gives you a considerable advantage in your quest to reclaim your health. Your Lap Band surgeon will be one member of your weight loss support team which will also include registered nurses, registered dietitians and counselors.
Lap Band offers the following advantages over gastric bypass:
• Minimally Invasive
• Smaller Incision
• Quicker Recovery
• Fully adjustable to each individuals weight loss needs
• Fully Reversible
• Shorter Hospital Stays
Don’t give up hope, call today to discuss your options with a LAP BAND Surgeon, and let us give you the support you need to follow through! Contact Lawrence Hospital Center in Westchester County, New York, today for a consultation.
- Bariatric Surgery Patients Lead Comparatively Unhealthy Lifestyle
- Can Mom's Weight Influence a Child's Risk of Obesity?
- Diabetes Benefits from Gastric Bypass Surgery But Is Not a Permanent Fix
- Fewer Medications Required for Diabetes Patients Who Undergo Bariatric Surgery
- Liver Chemical Crucial in Keeping Blood Fats Low
- Novel Approaches for Treating Obesity
- Obesity and Weight Loss Surgery
- Weight Loss Surgery for Older Americans
- Weight-Loss Surgery Cures Teen Diabetes
- Weight-Loss Surgery With One Small Incision