Gastric Bypass Surgeons in Westchester County, New York
Are you struggling with weight loss? If years of obesity are taking their toll on your health, Gastric Bypass Surgery may be the solution. If you need an experienced gastric bypass surgeon in Westchester County, New York, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery today. Our surgeons specialize in a full range of obesity surgeries, including laparoscopic gastric bypass surgery. Call today for a consultation to see if you are a candidate for this life changing procedure.
In the early days of gastric bypass surgery, there were often painful complications, and even fatalities. However, in recent years this procedure has been perfected with medical innovations such as the advancement of laparoscopic, or minimally invasive, surgery. Laparoscopic surgery requires only a few small incisions, and consequently the risks of infection and complications are significantly reduced, recovery time is quicker, and hospitalization time is reduced as well.
The leader of our bariatric team, Dr. Miguel Silva, MD, FAC, is a nationally recognized mentor and educator in the field of obesity. In addition we have received certification as a Bariatric Center of Excellence. In addition to the latest advanced in bariatric surgery, we offer ongoing supportive services to help you reach your weight loss goals.
Why live with the burden of being obese? Call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery to request a consultation with an experienced gastric bypass surgeon today
- Adding Dietary Calcium Helps Lose Weight
- Bariatric Surgery Patients Lead Comparatively Unhealthy Lifestyle
- Bariatric Surgery Triggers Reversal of Type 2 Diabetes
- Expert Commentary: Kenneth J. Heinrich, M.D. 10/23/2009
- Expert Commentary: Ron Hekier, M.D. 9/24/2009
- Life Expectancy for Older Obese Males Not Extended by Bariatric Surgery
- Pancreatic Function Restored through Bariatric Surgery
- Remedy or Rip Off: Relacor
- What Is a Peptic Ulcer?
- What is Renal Stenosis?