Herniated Disc Hudson County, NJ
Is back pain causing everyday activities to be uncomfortable? Still many people are stuck using drug therapies and painkillers that hardly do anything to stop the pain. If you're tired of living with the pain from a herniated disc, Dr. Damon Noto and Spine & Joint Center can help. They have found that spinal decompression technology is the treatment of choice for those suffering from a herniated disc. For those in the Hudson County, New Jersey area the first step to a pain free life is a phone call away.
The Spine & Joint Center is conveniently located in Northern NJ. At the Spine & Joint Center their primary concern is the comfort of their patients, and they strive to make a personal relationship with each patient to ensure continued well being after the treatment cycle is over. In fact the majority of new patients at the clinic come from referrals from previous patients.
Spinal decompression techniques like the Stryker Dekompressor have had a remarkable success rate treating many back, neck and spine related conditions including:
- Back Pain
- Herniated and/or bulging discs
- Degenerative disc disease
- A relapse or failure following surgery
- Spinal Stenosis
Are you ready to end the hold that the herniated disc has over your life? At the Waterfront Institute for Spine and Joint Rehabilitation uses personal care and the latest non-surgical technology to end the pain of patients in the Hudson County, New Jersey area. Call today for more information.
- ACL Injuries with NFL Players | Orthopedics
- Antidepressants Found Ineffective Against Back Pain
- As Back-Pain Spending Rises, Results Worsen
- Glimmer of Hope for Spine-Injury Victims
- Hand Use Following Spinal Cord Injury Improved by Noninvasive Stimulation
- Physical Therapy, Not A Knee Brace, Aids In ACL Recovery
- Radical Cooling May Minimize Spinal Cord Damage
- Spinal Decompression for Lower Back Pain
- Sports Injuries and Children
- Understanding Slipped Disc | Symptoms, Causes, Treatments