Bariatric Surgeons in the Yonkers, New York Area
Are you looking for a Talented Bariatric Surgeon in the Yonkers, New York area? Dr. Miguel Silva, MD, FACS, the Chief of Bariatric Surgery at Lawrence Hospital, is a recognized leader in the field of bariatric surgery. Dr. Silva is supported by two fellowship trained, board certified bariatric surgeons: Dr. Leaque Ahmed, MD, FACS, and Marc Bessler, MD, FACS. Call today to request a consultation. Each is experienced, and a leader in their field. They have have performed hundreds of bariatric surgeries, with impressive results.
We realize that fighting obesity isn't easy. It takes commitment and support. If you've tried to lose weight through diet and exercise, and are frustrated by the lack of results, we can help. When conventional methods are not enough, bariatric surgery can make the difference. If you live in the Yonkers, New York area, call Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery to request a consultation. Our outstanding Bariatric Surgeons and staff can offer you the care and support you need.
At the Center for Advanced Surgery at Lawrence Hospital, we understand that your weight loss journey doesn’t end after your bariatric surgery. So in addition to our bariatric surgeons, our weight loss team includes nurse practitioners, registered dietitians, and psychologists. Give us a call to learn more.
- 67% of Type 2 Diabetes Patients Achieve Remission with Bariatric Surgery
- Childhood Obesity Linked to Sugar Levels During Pregnancy
- Diabetes May Be Solved With Clues Offered by Gastric Bypass
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Elliot Goodman, M.D. - May 20, 2009
- Expert Commentary: Rami E. Lufti, M.D., FACS 12/15/2009
- Growing Number of Patients Opt for Gastric Banding
- Novel Approaches for Treating Obesity
- Obese Don't Lose Weight Even After Health Breakdowns
- Teens and Obesity
- What is Peripheral Arterial Disease?