Lap Band Surgery Near Yonkers, New York at Lawrence Hospital Center
Losing weight can be a grueling battle, but countless people around the world have had amazing results with the help of Lap Band Surgery. The Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery has an impressive bariatric surgery program, and has earned certification as a Bariatric Center of Excellence. Our team has successful performed hundreds of Lap Band surgeries with amazing results. Call us today to see if you are a candidate for this life changing procedure.
The constant balancing act between, diet, exercise and nutrition are challenging. If you feel like you need a helping hand to lose weight and improve your health, you are not alone. Lap Band Surgery has been the most common form of surgically assisted weight loss in Europe and Australia for the past decade. Is this the right option for you? Call to request a consultation today with one of our bariatric specialists and find out.
For those considering surgery to help them with their weight loss, Lap Band Surgery offers many benefits over traditional obesity surgeries including:
• Minimally Invasive
• Smaller Incision
• Quicker Recovery
• Fully adjustable to each individuals weight loss needs
• Fully Reversible
• Shorter Hospital Stays
Are you ready to take a big step on the road to better health and well-being? Dr. Davis and the weight loss team at Center for Advanced surgery are dedicated to assisting you step-by-step until you can live healthy again. Call today learn more about the options that exist for you.
- Bariatric Surgery Can Lead to Positive Changes in Lifestyle
- Bariatric Surgery Not Found To Raise Fracture Risk
- Drinks and Diet
- Expert Commentary: Daniel Farkas, M.D. FACS 9/24/2009
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Elliot Goodman, M.D. - May 28, 2009
- Heart Disease and Stroke Risked Reduced Significantly for Bariatric Surgery Patients
- Human Stem Cells Return Motor Function to Paralyzed Rats
- Know if you are at Risk for Heart Disease
- Obesity Seems to Degrade Men's Sex Lives
- Understanding the Origin of Fat Cells May Lead to New Treatments