Minimally Invasive Bariatric Surgery in Westchester, New York
Are you loosing the battle with weight loss? Fighting obesity requires a constant commitment and can be extremely difficult to tackle alone. For many who have been unable to lose weight through diet and exercise, minimally invasive bariatric surgery has provided the needed boost to lead them to happier and healthier lifestyles. If you're in the Westchester, New York and are considering weight loss surgery, contact the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery today to request a consultation.
Being nervous about obesity surgery is normal, but it's important to remember that Lawrence Hospital's surgeons are experienced and have your health as their driving force. The risks of minimally invasive bariatric surgery are less than the risks of continued obesity and losing weight happens naturally and steadily after surgery. Call today to request a consultation and see if you are a candidate for this procedure.
Minimally Invasive (laparoscopic) bariatric surgery offers the following benefits:
• Smaller Incisions/Fewer Risks
• Shorter Hospital Stays
• Quicker recovery
Using minimally invasive bariatric surgery techniques, our surgeons can help you achieve your weight loss goals. Call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery in Westchester, New York today.
- 67% of Type 2 Diabetes Patients Achieve Remission with Bariatric Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery Prior to Pregnancy Reduces Risk of Complications for Obese Women
- Depression Produces Abdominal Obesity
- Fewer Medications Required for Diabetes Patients Who Undergo Bariatric Surgery
- Heart Disease Risk Increases Among Overweight Preschoolers
- Major Weight Shifts Up or Down Place Pregnancies at Risk
- Premature Birth Linked to Bariatric Surgery in Women
- Understanding the Origin of Fat Cells May Lead to New Treatments
- Watch your Alcohol Intake, Gastric Bypass Patients
- What is Peripheral Arterial Disease?