Minimally Invasive Bariatric Surgery in Westchester, New York
Are you loosing the battle with weight loss? Fighting obesity requires a constant commitment and can be extremely difficult to tackle alone. For many who have been unable to lose weight through diet and exercise, minimally invasive bariatric surgery has provided the needed boost to lead them to happier and healthier lifestyles. If you're in the Westchester, New York and are considering weight loss surgery, contact the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery today to request a consultation.
Being nervous about obesity surgery is normal, but it's important to remember that Lawrence Hospital's surgeons are experienced and have your health as their driving force. The risks of minimally invasive bariatric surgery are less than the risks of continued obesity and losing weight happens naturally and steadily after surgery. Call today to request a consultation and see if you are a candidate for this procedure.
Minimally Invasive (laparoscopic) bariatric surgery offers the following benefits:
• Smaller Incisions/Fewer Risks
• Shorter Hospital Stays
• Quicker recovery
Using minimally invasive bariatric surgery techniques, our surgeons can help you achieve your weight loss goals. Call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery in Westchester, New York today.
- Bariatric Surgery Patients See Better Outcomes following Physical Activity Counseling
- Expanded Group of Patients Eligible for Safe and Effective Bariatric Surgery
- Expert Commentary: Rami E. Lufti, M.D., FACS 12/15/2009
- Heart Disease Risk Increases Among Overweight Preschoolers
- Link Found Between High Fructose Corn Syrup and Diabetes
- Obesity Surgery Changes Hormones to Provide Relief of Diabetes Symptoms
- Stem Cells Help Reduce Kidney Transplant Rejection
- Super Obesity Surgery
- Watch your Alcohol Intake, Gastric Bypass Patients
- When Considering Bariatric Surgery, Bone Density Should Be a Factor