Minimally Invasive Bariatric Surgery in Westchester, New York
Are you loosing the battle with weight loss? Fighting obesity requires a constant commitment and can be extremely difficult to tackle alone. For many who have been unable to lose weight through diet and exercise, minimally invasive bariatric surgery has provided the needed boost to lead them to happier and healthier lifestyles. If you're in the Westchester, New York and are considering weight loss surgery, contact the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery today to request a consultation.
Being nervous about obesity surgery is normal, but it's important to remember that Lawrence Hospital's surgeons are experienced and have your health as their driving force. The risks of minimally invasive bariatric surgery are less than the risks of continued obesity and losing weight happens naturally and steadily after surgery. Call today to request a consultation and see if you are a candidate for this procedure.
Minimally Invasive (laparoscopic) bariatric surgery offers the following benefits:
• Smaller Incisions/Fewer Risks
• Shorter Hospital Stays
• Quicker recovery
Using minimally invasive bariatric surgery techniques, our surgeons can help you achieve your weight loss goals. Call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery in Westchester, New York today.
- Why We Keep Eating When Full
- Exercise Improves the Lives of Bariatric Surgery Patients
- What is Gastroenterology?
- Women Undergoing Weight Loss Surgery Should Avoid Pregnancy for At Least One Year
- Expert Commentary: Kenneth J. Heinrich, M.D. 10/23/2009
- Life Expectancy for Older Obese Males Not Extended by Bariatric Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery Can Be a Life Saving Procedure
- Intestinal Chemical May Suppress Appetite and Fight Obesity
- Major Weight Shifts Up or Down Place Pregnancies at Risk
- Diabetes May Be Solved With Clues Offered by Gastric Bypass