Gallbladder Removal Procedure in Westchester, New York
Do you have gallstones? It's a common ailment that occurs with aging, and there are many individuals who develop gallstones by the age of 75. It is quite painful, and often causes repeated episodes of abdominal pain, nausea, and fever. Undergoing a gallbladder removal procedure is often an effective solution.
If you or a loved one has gallstones, and is in need of a gallbladder removal procedure, it is essential that you be under the care of a group of surgeons whom you can trust to perform this procedure with success. At Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery in Westchester, New York, you will be met by a skilled team of board certified surgeons, experienced in gall bladder removal. Call for a consultation today.
The surgeons at Lawrence Hospital have a wealth of clinical experience that makes them well-prepared to properly diagnose and treat disorder or conditions related to the gastrointestinal tract. We employ laparoscopic (minimally invasive) gallbladder removal procedures that cause the least amount of pain and discomfort possible, result in fewer complications, and significantly reduce time for recovery and hospitalization. To find out more, call for a consultation today.
- Adding Dietary Calcium Helps Lose Weight
- Bariatric Surgery More Effective Than Standard Treatment for Type 2 Diabetes
- Bariatric Surgery Patients See Better Outcomes following Physical Activity Counseling
- Can Mom's Weight Influence a Child's Risk of Obesity?
- Childhood Obesity Linked to Sugar Levels During Pregnancy
- Growing Number of Patients Opt for Gastric Banding
- Know if you are at Risk for Heart Disease
- Life Expectancy for Older Obese Males Not Extended by Bariatric Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Bariatric Techniques Found Cheaper and Safer than Open Surgery
- Obesity Seems to Degrade Men's Sex Lives