Gallbladder Removal Procedure in Westchester, New York
Do you have gallstones? It's a common ailment that occurs with aging, and there are many individuals who develop gallstones by the age of 75. It is quite painful, and often causes repeated episodes of abdominal pain, nausea, and fever. Undergoing a gallbladder removal procedure is often an effective solution.
If you or a loved one has gallstones, and is in need of a gallbladder removal procedure, it is essential that you be under the care of a group of surgeons whom you can trust to perform this procedure with success. At Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery in Westchester, New York, you will be met by a skilled team of board certified surgeons, experienced in gall bladder removal. Call for a consultation today.
The surgeons at Lawrence Hospital have a wealth of clinical experience that makes them well-prepared to properly diagnose and treat disorder or conditions related to the gastrointestinal tract. We employ laparoscopic (minimally invasive) gallbladder removal procedures that cause the least amount of pain and discomfort possible, result in fewer complications, and significantly reduce time for recovery and hospitalization. To find out more, call for a consultation today.
- Bariatric Surgery Patients See Better Outcomes following Physical Activity Counseling
- Depression Produces Abdominal Obesity
- Diabetes May Be Solved With Clues Offered by Gastric Bypass
- Diabetes can be Rapidly Reversed Following Gastric Banding Procedure
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Elliot Goodman, MD April 27, 2009
- Growing Number of Patients Opt for Gastric Banding
- Human Stem Cells Return Motor Function to Paralyzed Rats
- Intestinal Chemical May Suppress Appetite and Fight Obesity
- Portion Size Influences How Much We Eat More Than Any other Factor
- Waist To Hip Ratio Is the Best Indicator for Heart Disease Risk