Gallbladder Removal Procedure in Westchester, New York
Do you have gallstones? It's a common ailment that occurs with aging, and there are many individuals who develop gallstones by the age of 75. It is quite painful, and often causes repeated episodes of abdominal pain, nausea, and fever. Undergoing a gallbladder removal procedure is often an effective solution.
If you or a loved one has gallstones, and is in need of a gallbladder removal procedure, it is essential that you be under the care of a group of surgeons whom you can trust to perform this procedure with success. At Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery in Westchester, New York, you will be met by a skilled team of board certified surgeons, experienced in gall bladder removal. Call for a consultation today.
The surgeons at Lawrence Hospital have a wealth of clinical experience that makes them well-prepared to properly diagnose and treat disorder or conditions related to the gastrointestinal tract. We employ laparoscopic (minimally invasive) gallbladder removal procedures that cause the least amount of pain and discomfort possible, result in fewer complications, and significantly reduce time for recovery and hospitalization. To find out more, call for a consultation today.
- Obesity May Be Contagious
- Obesity Seems to Degrade Men's Sex Lives
- 67% of Type 2 Diabetes Patients Achieve Remission with Bariatric Surgery
- Pancreatic Function Restored through Bariatric Surgery
- Women Undergoing Weight Loss Surgery Should Avoid Pregnancy for At Least One Year
- Waist To Hip Ratio Is the Best Indicator for Heart Disease Risk
- Knowledge of Fat-Making Complex Could Fight Obesity
- Life Expectancy for Older Obese Males Not Extended by Bariatric Surgery
- What is the Polypill?
- Exercise Improves the Lives of Bariatric Surgery Patients