Leg Pain Treatment Bergen County, NJ
If you are suffering from excruciating leg pain and live in or around Saddle Brook, New Jersey, the team to turn to for innovative care can be found at Performance Rehabilitation. Dr. Peter Ferraro DC and the entire staff have years of experience and the most innovative treatments and technology, including Micro Vas, with a proven reputation for easing leg pain and helping you on your way to building stronger and healthier legs.
The Micro Vas treatment system is ideal for individuals who are looking for a nonsurgical, drug free treatment that aids the body in healing itself naturally. It dramatically increases your body's response to your leg pain by advancing and invigorating the growth of new blood vessels, a process known as angiogenesis. This process not only speeds up the flow of the blood to your leg, but also helps with the oxygenation of the tissue.
Dr. Ferraro uses Micro Vas technology to treat a wide range of disorders, including:
- Leg Pain
- Arm Pain
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Restless Leg Syndrome
Do not waste another moment suffering from the limitations and discomforts associated with leg pain. In Saddle Brook, New Jersey, Dr. Ferraro DC, and their friendly team will work with you every step of the way in order to give you safe and effective care. Give Ferraro Spine & Rehabilitation a call immediately to schedule your initial, no commitment appointment.
- Back Pain Treatment Places Postmenopausal Women at Risk for Bone Loss
- Children & Pain Relief
- Chiropractic's Effect on Learning Disorders and Dyslexia
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Peter Ferraro, DC May 6, 2009
- Expert Commentary: Pamela Tickel, D.C. - 6/17/2009
- Healthwrap Statins
- Long, Skinny Muscle Found Crucial to Healthy Spine
- Preliminary Data a Boon for New Spinal Decompression
- Spinal Manipulation Holds Its Own in the Treatment of Back Pain
- Worried Sick? There Might Be Some Truth There