Obesity Surgery in New York Area
Why Have Obesity Surgery?
If you’ve been losing your battle with weight loss, there is more at risk than your appearance. In addition to depression and anxiety, you are at risk for serious health issues such as diabetes, heart disease, joint pain, high blood pressure, sleep apnea, and a host of other complications.
But many severe and morbidly obese individuals have experienced remarkable success with obesity surgery, even when other weight loss methods had failed. Is this the answer you’ve been waiting for? If you live in the New York area, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery and request a consultation to find out.
Is Obesity Surgery Right for me?
Are you wondering if you qualify for obesity surgery? You may be a candidate if:
- You are 100 pounds or more overweight.
- You are 80 pounds above your ideal body weight, and have health complication such as diabetes, heart diseases, high blood pressure, sleep apnea, etc.
- You meet one of the first two criteria, and have not been able to lose weight and keep it off.
To find out if obesity surgery is right for you, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery and request a consulation with one of our weight loss specialists today.
- Babies Have Healthier Hearts if they are Born to Mothers Following Bariatric Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery Patients Capable of Undergoing Heavy Exercise
- Best Hospitals Have Lowest Chance of Bariatric Surgery Complications
- Diabetes May Be Solved With Clues Offered by Gastric Bypass
- Do Weight Loss Surgery Benefits Really Outweigh Risks?
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Elliot Goodman May 1, 2009
- Intestinal Chemical May Suppress Appetite and Fight Obesity
- Life Expectancy for Older Obese Males Not Extended by Bariatric Surgery
- Patients See Fewer Deaths and Cardiovascular Events as a Result of Bariatric Surgery
- What is Renal Stenosis?