Obesity Weight Loss Surgeons in the New York Area
Are you looking for an exceptional obesity weight loss surgeon in the New York area? The results of weight loss surgery depend on the expertise of the obesity weight loss surgeon. To find an exceptional obesity weight loss surgeon in the New York area, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery and request a consultation today.
Do You Need Help With Weight Loss?
Are you overwhelmed by endless, unsuccessful attempts to lose weight? If you are 100 pounds or more overweight, or if you are 80 pounds overweight with additional health issues such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease or sleep apnea, it may be time to get medical help.
Obesity is more than an aesthetic concern. Untreated, it can severely impact your overall health and lead to diabetes, high blood pressure, joint pain, osteoarthritis, high cholesterol, sleep apnea, heart disease and other complications including premature death. An exceptional obesity weight loss surgeon can make all the difference.
The Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery has a team of outstanding obesity weight loss surgeons, including the center's Chief of Surgery, Miguel Silva, MD, who is is among the most experienced surgeons in the New York area in Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomies.
In addition to their considerable knowledge, our obesity weight loss surgeons are known for their attentiveness and compassion. We appreciate that obesity is a frustrating and difficult medical challenge to face. You will always be treated with kindness and respect by our medical team.
The Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery offers a comprehensive weight loss program, so in addition to your obesity weight loss surgeon you will receive ongoing support from other medical team members including:
- Nurse Practitioners to help you manage any existing health issues, and provide ongoing support throughout your weight loss journey.
- Registered Dieticians to help you establish new eating patterns, and create a healthy meal plan based on sound nutrition.
- Psychologists to help you work through the emotional aspects of overeating. If you eat to cover your emotions, counseling may be crucial to your weight loss recovery.
Want to know more? Call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery to request a consultation with an experienced obesity weight loss surgeon today.
In addition to our comprehensive weight loss program, one of the advantages of the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery is our use of laparoscopic surgery techniques whenever possible. This surgical technique features a series of tiny incisions, rather than open surgery. A small camera is used to guide the surgeon as he or she performs the surgery. Consequently, the risk for infection is greatly reduced, and patients enjoy a quicker recovery time. We offer Laparoscopic Gastric Banding, Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy and Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass surgery options.
When you undergo surgery, your obesity weight loss surgeon will make sure that you are as comfortable as possible. Your surgeon will be there to guide you through the recovery process, and address your questions or concerns.
If you need help with weight loss in the New York area, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery, to request an appointment with an obesity weight loss surgeon today.
- Bariatric Surgery Patients Lead Comparatively Unhealthy Lifestyle
- Bariatric Surgery and Long-Term Health
- Depression Produces Abdominal Obesity
- Diabetes Benefits from Gastric Bypass Surgery But Is Not a Permanent Fix
- Diabetes May Be Solved With Clues Offered by Gastric Bypass
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Elliot Goodman, M.D. - May 20, 2009
- Minimally Invasive Bariatric Techniques Found Cheaper and Safer than Open Surgery
- Waist To Hip Ratio Is the Best Indicator for Heart Disease Risk
- Watch your Alcohol Intake, Gastric Bypass Patients
- Weight-Loss Surgery With One Small Incision