Chiropractors Bergen County, New Jersey
Dr. Peter Ferraro DC is dedicated to helping patients get over chronic pain and go back to leading normal, active lives. If pain has taken over your life and is dictating how you live daily, Dr. Peter Ferraro, DC and his staff are there to bring you relief without having to resort to the risks of surgery or painkiller medications.
Commonly Treated Problems
- Neck Pain, Headaches, Upper and Mid Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain, Muscle Spasms
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)
- Herniated Discs & Sciatica
- Auto Accident & Related Injuries
- Sports Related Injuries
About Dr. Ferraro
According to Dr. Peter Ferraro, DC, "Patient care is our #1 priority and the cornerstone of our practice. We care about our patients' health and well-being. Our clinical team is committed to providing all of our patients with the finest, most technology advanced chiropractic and physical therapy treatment available."
Dr. Peter Ferraro is licensed by the State of New Jersey and incorporates some of the latest technological medical devices, including Spinal Decompression and Physical Therapy treatments.
Technology & Pain Relief
Keeping on the cutting edge of non-surgical treatment has always been important to Dr. Ferraro. When he heard about the incredible results that patients across the country were having with spinal decompression therapy, he incorporated it into his treatment programs right away.
That commitment to the very latest and best is what sets him apart from other doctors and pain centers. Patients can find relief from pain without having to worry about the risks of more invasive treatments or surgery.
Find Lasting Relief... and Peace of Mind
If you are suffering and don't know where to turn, Call Dr. Peter Ferraro today. With years of experience helping people like you feel like themselves again, you are in good hands. Call now.
Or, for more information visit drpferraro.com
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Chiropractic Care
- Chiropractic Can Relieve Rising Economy-Related Stress
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Jonathan Donath April 23, 2009
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Peter Ferraro, DC May 6, 2009
- Expert Commentary: Thomas Hyland Robertson, DC 3/25/2009
- Hand Use Following Spinal Cord Injury Improved by Noninvasive Stimulation
- MRI Excellent in Investigating Back Pain
- Power Plate Technology Can Aid Physical Therapy
- Stem Cell Therapy as a Treatment for Back Pain
- Waiting May Reduce Need for Back Surgery