Physical Therapists New Jersey
Physical therapy can help you get your life back on track. Dr. Peter Ferraro, DC and his doctors and therapists in New Jersey can treat you after a serious accident or injury.
Dr. Ferraro and his team of doctors and therapists are dedicated to helping patients recover from serious physical setbacks. Dr. Ferraro ensures that all of his staff members are highly trained to the fullest extent. The staff is kept up to date on all-new technologies and methodologies available in their respective fields. All therapists and doctors are board certified and licensed by the State of New Jersey.
Every member of the staff is required to continually attend seminars so that they are constantly providing patients with the highest quality care. Patients are offered a comprehensive program of therapeutic modalities, exercise and activities designed to improve overall health and function, such as strength, coordination and balance.
Patients are the number one priority and are always treated with the utmost care and respect. Also, all programs are specifically designed to restore patients to a higher quality of life. Dr. Ferraro and his entire staff focus on creating and maintaining a clean, friendly, and always professional environment to complement their expert care.
Physical Therapy can treat these ailments:
- Orthopedic problems
- Geriatric Problems
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neurological Disorders
- Pediatric Treatment
Physical therapy providers should be professional, clean, and technology savvy. Choose Dr. Ferraro in New Jersey and start healing today.
- Anti-Arthritis Benefits of Ancient China's Qigong
- Can Chiropractic Help Cancer Patients?
- Chiropractic Can Relieve Rising Economy-Related Stress
- Chiropractic Helped U.S. Olympic Medal Count
- Glimmer of Hope for Spine-Injury Victims
- Hand Use Following Spinal Cord Injury Improved by Noninvasive Stimulation
- Power Plate Technology Can Aid Physical Therapy
- Reducing Stress Lowers Risk of Cardiovascular Problems
- Spinal Decompression for Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Manipulation Holds Its Own in the Treatment of Back Pain