Physical Therapy New Jersey
If you are suffering from chronic pain that has so far been untreatable, it may be time to get professional help. Dr. Peter Ferraro, DC provides advanced alternative treatment for patients in New Jersey who are in need of quality care. As oppose to risky surgery or having to depend on pain killers, Dr. Ferraro offers holistic treatment through physical therapy.
Dr. Ferraro cares about the health of his patients. He is dedicated to listening carfeully to all his patients' concerns. This creates a well-rounded environment for the proper diagnosis and treatment for all patients. Dr. Ferraro is also well versed with the most modern day technology including spinal decompression system.
Some conditions that can be treated by Low Level Laser Light Therapy include:
- Pain syndromes
- Neurological pathologies
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Seek out the state-of-the-art physical therapy center that you deserve. Call Dr. Ferraro today at his medical facility, easily accessible to residents of New Jersey. Don't let back pain conduct the sctivities of your day. Take control of your pain.
- Chiropractic Technique Reduces Blood Pressure
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Peter Ferraro, DC May 6, 2009
- Hand Use Following Spinal Cord Injury Improved by Noninvasive Stimulation
- Low Back Pain Recovery Slow and Uncertain
- Muscle Endurance Tests Can Detect Early Stages of Multiple Sclerosis
- Physical Therapy Benefits Parkinson's Patients
- Preliminary Data a Boon for New Spinal Decompression
- Rapid Rise in "Complementary" Medical Services
- Stroke Patients Can Get Back On Their Feet with Home Rehabilitation
- Understanding Slipped Disc | Symptoms, Causes, Treatments