Herniated Disc Monmouth County, New Jersey
A Herniated Disc's symptoms can range from irritability to severe pain. Regardless of the specifics of your disorder, it is vital that you turn to experienced professionals for state of the art treatment that can effectively maintain your overall health. For Families living in Monmouth County, New Jersey, Dr. Peter Ferraro, DC has years of combined experience along with the most advanced spinal decompression unitsin order to ensure optimal recovery.
Patients of Dr. Ferraro are treated with the highest level of care and support. Dr. Ferraro makes sure that his entire staff keeps up to date on the latest cutting edge methods through continual education through seminars and training. In addition, he makes sure that patients are in a comfortable atmosphere. Dr. Ferraro listens carefully to all his patients and offers each patient the opportunity to attain a treatment plan designed to address your specific needs.
Dr. Ferraro specializes in the following areas:
- Neck Pain
- Upper and Middle Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Spasms
- Herniated Disc and Related Injuries
- Auto Accident & Related Injuries
- Sports Related Injuries
For non-surgical, drug free care that is easily accessible for residents in Monmouth County, New Jersey, look no further than Dr. Peter Ferraro, DC. Do not live another day with the pain of a herniated disc. Call today to schedule an appointment.
- Back Pain: Causes and Treatments
- Chiropractic Helped U.S. Olympic Medal Count
- Chiropractic Targets Back Pain Caused by Sacroiliac
- Expert Commentary: Thomas Hyland Robertson, DC 3/25/2009
- Power Plate Technology Can Aid Physical Therapy
- Radical Cooling May Minimize Spinal Cord Damage
- Remedy or Ripoff Dr. Frank's
- Remedy or Ripoff Focus Factor
- Spinal Decompression for Lower Back Pain
- The 3 Legs of the Chiropractic "Stool"