Herniated Disc Monmouth County, New Jersey
A Herniated Disc's symptoms can range from irritability to severe pain. Regardless of the specifics of your disorder, it is vital that you turn to experienced professionals for state of the art treatment that can effectively maintain your overall health. For Families living in Monmouth County, New Jersey, Dr. Peter Ferraro, DC has years of combined experience along with the most advanced spinal decompression unitsin order to ensure optimal recovery.
Patients of Dr. Ferraro are treated with the highest level of care and support. Dr. Ferraro makes sure that his entire staff keeps up to date on the latest cutting edge methods through continual education through seminars and training. In addition, he makes sure that patients are in a comfortable atmosphere. Dr. Ferraro listens carefully to all his patients and offers each patient the opportunity to attain a treatment plan designed to address your specific needs.
Dr. Ferraro specializes in the following areas:
- Neck Pain
- Upper and Middle Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Spasms
- Herniated Disc and Related Injuries
- Auto Accident & Related Injuries
- Sports Related Injuries
For non-surgical, drug free care that is easily accessible for residents in Monmouth County, New Jersey, look no further than Dr. Peter Ferraro, DC. Do not live another day with the pain of a herniated disc. Call today to schedule an appointment.
- Chiropractic Targets Back Pain Caused by Sacroiliac
- Chiropractic's Effect on Learning Disorders and Dyslexia
- Doctors Cautiously Endorse Cerebrospinal-Fluid Pain Therapy
- For Workers' Compensation Patients, Spinal Fusion Surgery Has Worse Outcomes
- Knee Cartilage Damage Raises Osteoarthritis Risk
- Muscle Endurance Tests Can Detect Early Stages of Multiple Sclerosis
- Preliminary Data a Boon for New Spinal Decompression
- Preventing Back Pain during Gardening and Sports Activities
- Progress Made in the Quest to Overcome Paralysis
- Stroke Patients Can Get Back On Their Feet with Home Rehabilitation