Alternatives to Back Surgery Bergen County, New Jersey
Your back pain has made even the most basic activities excruciatingly painful. You've tried medication, expensive treatments, you've been to doctors all over the Bergen County, New Jersey area, and you may even be considering surgery. However, to those wishing to explore alternatives to back surgery, Dr. Peter Ferraro, DC offers chiropractic treatments that have given relief to an innumerable amount of patients.
The non-surgical spinal decompression technique is most effective in the treatment of nerve compression related back pain. This is pain caused by pressure on your spinal cord, which carries nerves that help you to feel and move. Ideally, the spinal cord is protected by the backbone which is made up of a series of smaller bones called vertebrae. Between the vertebrae are discs which serve as shock absorbers. Sometimes these discs herniate, or move from their position. In this case, they can put pressure on the spinal cord, which can be very painful. Spinal decompression is a non surgical, non invasive treatment that involves the gentle stretching of your spinal cord. This enables herniated or bulging discs to move back into place, relieving compression.
By targeting the cause of back pain, Dr. Ferraro ensures lasting results. Dr. Ferraro combines his expertise in chiropractic medicine with cutting edge medical technology. This enables him to fully address the unique needs of individual patients.
Conditions treated include:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bulging Discs
- Herniated Discs
- Spinal Stenosis
If you have been seeking alternatives to back surgery, make an appointment at the Ferraro Spine and Rehabilitation for Injury and Wellness in Bergen County, New Jersey. You do not have to live your life in pain!
- Anti-Arthritis Benefits of Ancient China's Qigong
- Artificial Disc Therapy Outperforms Spinal Fusion Surgery
- Can Chiropractic Help Cancer Patients?
- Expert Commentary: Ali Bijan Rafie, B.S, D.C. - 6/24/2009
- Hand Use Following Spinal Cord Injury Improved by Noninvasive Stimulation
- Heavy Hand Bags and Back Pain
- Only Exercise Found to Prevent Low-Back Problems
- Reducing Stress Lowers Risk of Cardiovascular Problems
- Spinal Manipulation Holds Its Own in the Treatment of Back Pain
- WHO Investigates Neck Pain Big-Time