Arm, Shoulder & Hand Pain Passaic County, NJ
If you suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome, working at a computer may be unbearable. You may have tried braces and pain medication and you may even be considering surgery. For those with arm, shoulder, and hand pain from CTS, Dr. Peter Ferraro, DC offers non-invasive solutions. He has offered relief to so many people in the area of Passaic County, New Jersey, showing that pain related to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome does not have to be permanent.
A number of nerves with the function of helping you move and feel travel between the hand and the spine. The median nerve carries sensory signals from the palm, as well as parts of the thumb and first three fingers. This nerve, along with some tendons, passes through the carpal tunnel at the base of the hand. Repetitive stress, trauma, or overuse, may cause the tendons to become irritated or enlarged. The median nerve may then become compressed. This is called carpal tunnel syndrome. It is usually marked by numbness or tingling in the fingers as well as shooting pains that may travel up the arm. Dr. Ferraro offers non-surgical, non-invasive treatments for this often disabling condition. Through carefully orchestrated physical therapy exercises and chiropractic treatments, the arm, hand, and shoulder pain associated with CTS may be relieved.
Dr. Ferraro works using various treatment style including Manipulation Under Anesthesia, Physical Therapy and Spinal Decompression, all to stop pain and restore function.
Other conditions commonly treated include:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bulging Discs
- Herniated Discs
- Spinal Stenosis
If you're seeking relief from arm, neck and shoulder pain from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, call Dr. Peter Ferraro, DC near Passaic County, New Jersey for an appointment. Don't hesitate to seek relief!
- Chiropractic Can Relieve Rising Economy-Related Stress
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Jonathan Donath April 23, 2009
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Peter Ferraro, D.C. April 24, 2009
- Expert Commentary: Pamela Tickel, D.C. - 6/17/2009
- Glimmer of Hope for Spine-Injury Victims
- Heavy Hand Bags and Back Pain
- NIH Endorses Alternative Therapies for Back Pain
- Reducing Stress Lowers Risk of Cardiovascular Problems
- Spinal Decompression for Lower Back Pain
- The Cause of Chronic Tension Headaches