Radiation Oncologist Bronx
Dr. Boselli is a member of the American Medical Association, American Society for Therapeutic Radiation Oncology and American College of Radiation Oncology. Fell the difference at Eastchester Center for Cancer Care where they believe in providing genuine care of the whole person, not just the disease.
IMRT and radiosurgery focuses radiation precisely to the shape and location of the tumor, and is able to control the intensity of the radiation within the tumor site. Because of this precision, the tumor receives a higher dose of radiation, while exposure to surrounding healthy tissue is limited. This offers a tremendous advantage over conventional radiation treatment.
Radiation therapy can treat localized solid tumors, such as cancers of the skin, tongue, larynx, brain, breast, or uterine cervix. It can also be used to treat leukemia and lymphoma.
Eastchester Center for Cancer Care offers the following services: Chemotherapy, Radiation therapy, Brachytherapy Surgery Imaging Services If you live in the Bronx, Queens, Westchester or greater New York, head for Eastchester. Call Dr. Boselli today and find out when you can discuss your radiation therapy.
- Cancer Survivors Have Increased Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Chemotherapy Breakthrough for MS
- Coffee Consumption Tied to Greatly Lowered Mortality Risk from Oral Cancers
- Do Healthy Women Benefit from Routine Pelvic Exams?
- History of Breast Cancer Infographic
- Making Cancer Care Progress By Changing How We Assess 'Quality of Care'
- Middle Aged Men Who Exercise Can Reduce Lung and Colorectal Cancer Risk
- Nanoparticle Technique Delivers More Medicine to Tumors
- Researchers Pinpoint Genetic Causes for Prostate, Breast, and Ovarian Cancer
- Sleep Found to be a Predictor of Survival for Breast Cancer Patients