Radiation Oncologist Bronx
Dr. Boselli is a member of the American Medical Association, American Society for Therapeutic Radiation Oncology and American College of Radiation Oncology. Fell the difference at Eastchester Center for Cancer Care where they believe in providing genuine care of the whole person, not just the disease.
IMRT and radiosurgery focuses radiation precisely to the shape and location of the tumor, and is able to control the intensity of the radiation within the tumor site. Because of this precision, the tumor receives a higher dose of radiation, while exposure to surrounding healthy tissue is limited. This offers a tremendous advantage over conventional radiation treatment.
Radiation therapy can treat localized solid tumors, such as cancers of the skin, tongue, larynx, brain, breast, or uterine cervix. It can also be used to treat leukemia and lymphoma.
Eastchester Center for Cancer Care offers the following services: Chemotherapy, Radiation therapy, Brachytherapy Surgery Imaging Services If you live in the Bronx, Queens, Westchester or greater New York, head for Eastchester. Call Dr. Boselli today and find out when you can discuss your radiation therapy.
- Breast and Colon Cancer Death Rates Reduced by Exercise
- Does Emerging Evidence Finally Prove 'Chemo Brain' Exists?
- Elevated Cancer Risk Associated With CT Scans
- Heart Healthy Lifestyle Also Protects Against Cancer
- New Hope for Bone Cancer Patients
- Pancreatic Cancer Drug Treatment Monitored and Improved With Nanotechnology
- Protect Yourself against Cancer with Five Autumn Foods
- Research Implicates Drinking with Higher Cancer Risk
- The Importance of Simple Blood Tests for Cancer Screening
- Weight Gain in Postmenopausal Woman and the Risk of Breast Cancer