Radiation Oncologist Bronx
Dr. Boselli is a member of the American Medical Association, American Society for Therapeutic Radiation Oncology and American College of Radiation Oncology. Fell the difference at Eastchester Center for Cancer Care where they believe in providing genuine care of the whole person, not just the disease.
IMRT and radiosurgery focuses radiation precisely to the shape and location of the tumor, and is able to control the intensity of the radiation within the tumor site. Because of this precision, the tumor receives a higher dose of radiation, while exposure to surrounding healthy tissue is limited. This offers a tremendous advantage over conventional radiation treatment.
Radiation therapy can treat localized solid tumors, such as cancers of the skin, tongue, larynx, brain, breast, or uterine cervix. It can also be used to treat leukemia and lymphoma.
Eastchester Center for Cancer Care offers the following services: Chemotherapy, Radiation therapy, Brachytherapy Surgery Imaging Services If you live in the Bronx, Queens, Westchester or greater New York, head for Eastchester. Call Dr. Boselli today and find out when you can discuss your radiation therapy.
- Birth Control Pills May Reduce Ovarian Cancer Risk
- Coffee Consumption Tied to Greatly Lowered Mortality Risk from Oral Cancers
- Consumer Reports Claim That Patients Should Avoid Eight Cancer Screenings
- Female Childhood Cancer Survivors Maintain Good Chances at Achieving Conception
- Hepatitis C Infection May Double Risk for Kidney Cancer
- Laser Device Zaps Single Cancer Cells
- Medicinas Para la Obesidad Pueden Combatir el Cáncer
- Nanoparticles Carrying Deadly Genes Destroy Cancer Cells
- Recurrence of Bladder Cancer Possible Despite Removal of the Bladder
- Researchers Discover a New Approach to Treating Liver Cancer