Radiation Oncologist Bronx
Dr. Boselli is a member of the American Medical Association, American Society for Therapeutic Radiation Oncology and American College of Radiation Oncology. Fell the difference at Eastchester Center for Cancer Care where they believe in providing genuine care of the whole person, not just the disease.
IMRT and radiosurgery focuses radiation precisely to the shape and location of the tumor, and is able to control the intensity of the radiation within the tumor site. Because of this precision, the tumor receives a higher dose of radiation, while exposure to surrounding healthy tissue is limited. This offers a tremendous advantage over conventional radiation treatment.
Radiation therapy can treat localized solid tumors, such as cancers of the skin, tongue, larynx, brain, breast, or uterine cervix. It can also be used to treat leukemia and lymphoma.
Eastchester Center for Cancer Care offers the following services: Chemotherapy, Radiation therapy, Brachytherapy Surgery Imaging Services If you live in the Bronx, Queens, Westchester or greater New York, head for Eastchester. Call Dr. Boselli today and find out when you can discuss your radiation therapy.
- Birth Control Pills May Reduce Ovarian Cancer Risk
- Cancer Cells Driven to Self-Destruction from Nanoparticles
- Consumer Reports Claim That Patients Should Avoid Eight Cancer Screenings
- Cure for HIV Believed to be Achieved in Leukemia Patient
- Esophageal Cancer Survival Boosted With Surgery
- Health Wrap: October 6th
- Is Splenda Safe to Use?
- New Method Aids in Early Colon Cancer Detection
- Novel Lung Cancer Treatment Holds Promise
- Wine Consumption May Increase Survival for Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients