Nonsurgical Spinal Decompression Midtown Manhattan, New York City
Are you suffering from back pain? Don't you think it's about time you found some relief? It's been reported that many patients who have used nonsurgical spinal decompression have found it effective for their back pain symptoms. Dr. Allan Weisberg, DC at Midtown Total Health in midtown Manhattan, New York City offers this treatment for your back problems.
Midtown Total Health offers the same Spinal Decompression Therapy that is being used by neurologists, orthopedic surgeons, chiropractic physicians, family physicians, pain specialists, and physical therapists across the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia the DRX9000. Spinal decompression therapy is noninvasive and non-surgical way to treat many common back ailments. So if you want a treatment option that does not involve anesthesia, medications or drugs then spinal decompression therapy is right for you. Spinal Decompression Therapy is FDA-cleared. What Dr. Allan Weisberg understands however that technology is at its most effective when in the hands of a skilled, trained doctor.
Midtown Total Health treats the following conditions:
- Forward Head Posture
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Leg Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Disc Bulges
- Degenerative disc disease
- Facet Syndrome
Call Midtown Total Health in midtown Manhattan, New York City today and make an appointment for your consultation with Dr. Allan Weisberg, DC.
- Back Pain: Causes and Treatments
- Chiropractic Can Relieve Rising Economy-Related Stress
- Expert Commentary: Ali Bijan Rafie, B.S, D.C. - 6/24/2009
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Peter Ferraro, D.C. April 24, 2009
- Expert Commentary: Thomas Hyland Robertson, DC 3/25/2009
- Heavy Hand Bags and Back Pain
- NIH Endorses Alternative Therapies for Back Pain
- Preventing Back Pain during Gardening and Sports Activities
- Reducing Stress Lowers Risk of Cardiovascular Problems
- The Progression of Spinal Decompression