Cold Laser Treatment Bergen County, New Jersey
Receiving Cold Laser Treatment is a way in Bergen County, New Jersey to receive relief for your pain. Go to Ferraro Spine & Rehab for Dr. Peter Ferraro's help if you are searching for pain relief.
The treatment of cold laser therapy occurs when one uses a low-power laser light. It has been said that this low power light is a good alternate for pain relief, reduces inflammation, and can be used straight on or above the affected area to assist with healing. Cold laser treatment can also be used for acupuncture in place of needles. The laser beams are used to stimulate certain points on the body in place of the acupuncture needles, but the use of the laser may provide the same results.
This type of treatment has also been reported to assist smokers with quitting. The cold laser treatment relaxes the smoker and in turn causes a release of the same endorphins that are released in the brain while smoking.
Some of the conditions that cold laser therapy has been affective with:
- Bursitis and Tendonitis
- Back pain
Cold laser therapy works because it eases pain quickly. It also has the capability to reduce the amount of swelling and inflammation that one may be experiencing. Due to the release of swelling and inflammation there is an increase in movement and comfort and aids in receiving the amount of sleep that is needed due to the decrease in pain.
Why should you continue to suffer from pain when there is an alternative to taking various types of medications? Pain sufferers in Bergen County, New Jersey now have an alternate choice to gain relief; Ferraro Spine & Rehab can give you the choice of Cold Laser Treatment.
- 9 Benefits of Drinking Coffee
- As Back-Pain Spending Rises, Results Worsen
- Back Pain Treatment Places Postmenopausal Women at Risk for Bone Loss
- MRI Excellent in Investigating Back Pain
- Physical Therapy, Not A Knee Brace, Aids In ACL Recovery
- Physiotherapy Shows Benefits Following Knee Replacement
- Protect Your Knees: Exercise
- Reducing Stress Lowers Risk of Cardiovascular Problems
- Stroke Patients Can Get Back On Their Feet with Home Rehabilitation
- Understanding Slipped Disc | Symptoms, Causes, Treatments