Arthritis Doctors Bergen County, NJ
Suffering from degenerative arthritis? Dr. Damon Noto can help. This skilled back pain doctor has years of experience in treating spinal disorders and a range of other disabling conditions. Dr. Noto is director of the Spine and Joint Center in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ. Dr. Noto specializes in the treatment of disk herniation, degenerative disk disease, facet syndrome, sciatica, SI joint strain and related problems. He uses advanced treatment for pain that utilizes safe and effective therapies to target the source of your pain and return you to an active lifestyle.
Dr. Noto may use the Stryker Disc Dekompressor and other minimally invasive methods to treat conditions such as low back pain, disc herniations (single or multiple), sciatica, degenerative arthritis and people who have not responded favorably to low back surgery.
Let the Spine and Joint Center give you relief from degenerative arthritis. Call Dr. Damon's office in New Jersey today to set up a consultation for your treatment.
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Joint Pain
- Muscle Spasms
- Shortened Muscles
- Fibrous Adhesions
- Long Term Pain Syndromes
- Disc bulges
- Joint cartilage problems
- Partial tears and injuries to tendons, muscles, or ligaments
- Tennis and golfer's elbow
- Rotator cuff and meniscus injuries
- Chronic bursitis
- Avascular necrosis of the bone
- Reduce Heart Failure Risk by Getting Fit in Middle Age
- The Middle Aged Brain Benefits from Exercise
- Your First Visit
- Protect Yourself From a Cold With Exercise
- Long, Skinny Muscle Found Crucial to Healthy Spine
- Can Cracking Knuckles or Joints Really Lead to Arthritis?
- Osteoporosis Risk Likely Increased By Fat In Organs And Blood
- Male Cardiovascular Disease Risk Rises with Consumption of Calcium Supplements
- Hip Replacements Fail Due to Implant Irregularities, Infection
- Drug May Extend Life of Arthritic Knees and Hips