Arthritis Doctors Bergen County, NJ
Suffering from degenerative arthritis? Dr. Damon Noto can help. This skilled back pain doctor has years of experience in treating spinal disorders and a range of other disabling conditions. Dr. Noto is director of the Spine and Joint Center in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ. Dr. Noto specializes in the treatment of disk herniation, degenerative disk disease, facet syndrome, sciatica, SI joint strain and related problems. He uses advanced treatment for pain that utilizes safe and effective therapies to target the source of your pain and return you to an active lifestyle.
Dr. Noto may use the Stryker Disc Dekompressor and other minimally invasive methods to treat conditions such as low back pain, disc herniations (single or multiple), sciatica, degenerative arthritis and people who have not responded favorably to low back surgery.
Let the Spine and Joint Center give you relief from degenerative arthritis. Call Dr. Damon's office in New Jersey today to set up a consultation for your treatment.
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Joint Pain
- Muscle Spasms
- Shortened Muscles
- Fibrous Adhesions
- Long Term Pain Syndromes
- Disc bulges
- Joint cartilage problems
- Partial tears and injuries to tendons, muscles, or ligaments
- Tennis and golfer's elbow
- Rotator cuff and meniscus injuries
- Chronic bursitis
- Avascular necrosis of the bone
- ACL Injuries with NFL Players | Orthopedics
- Biological Prosthetics May Be the Future of Joint Repair
- Even a Little Exercise Confers Benefits
- Expert Commentary: Peter Snitovsky, M.D. - 11/09/2009
- How to Wear Backpacks Well
- Reducing Stress Lowers Risk of Cardiovascular Problems
- Spine Force Machine for Herniated Discs
- Test for Lou Gehrig's Disease Investigated
- The 3 Legs of the Chiropractic "Stool"
- Weight Loss Can Help Reduce Chance of Knee Osteoarthritis