Obesity Weight Loss Surgery in New York Area at Lawrence Hospital Center
Why Choose Obesity Weight Loss Surgery?
If you are struggling with severe obestiy, there is more at risk than just your appearance. Obesity is a serious health concern that can result in diabetes, heart disease, joint pain, high blood pressure, sleep apnea, and a host of other complications.
Many individuals who suffered with the poor health and shame of obesity have found remarkable success with Obesity Weight Loss Surgery when all other methods had failed. Is this the answer you’ve been waiting for? If you live in the New York area, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery and request a consultation to find out.
Am I a Candidate for Obesity Weight Loss Surgery?
If you meet the following criteria, you may be a candidate for Obesity Weight Loss Surgery.
- If you are 100 pounds or more overweight.
- If you are 80 pounds above your ideal body weight, and have health complication such as diabetes, heart diseases, high blood pressure, sleep apnea, etc.
- If you meet one of the first two criteria, and have not been able to lose weight and keep it off, even when following a combined regimen of diet and exercise.
Call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery in Westchester, New York to request an appointment, and find out if Obesity Weight Loss Surgery is right for you.
- Bariatric Surgery Can Lead to Positive Changes in Lifestyle
- Bariatric Surgery More Effective Than Standard Treatment for Type 2 Diabetes
- Bariatric Surgery Patients Capable of Undergoing Heavy Exercise
- Bariatric Surgery and Long-Term Health
- Exercise Improves the Lives of Bariatric Surgery Patients
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Elliot Goodman M.D. - June 4, 2009
- Growing Number of Patients Opt for Gastric Banding
- Link Found Between High Fructose Corn Syrup and Diabetes
- Obesity and Weight Loss Surgery
- Weight Loss Surgery for Older Americans