Bariatric Surgery Near Yonkers, New York
Are you 80-100 pounds or more overweight? Morbid obesity can dramatically reduce your life expectancy. Bariatric surgery can help. If you live in Yonkers or the surrounding area, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery for a consultation with one of our experienced bariatric surgeons today.
Obesity can lead to a number of serious medical disorders if left untreated including:
- High Blood Pressure
- Sleep Apnea
- Osteoarthritis, back, hip and knee joint deterioration
- Heart Disease
- Social and Psychological problems
- Bariatric Surgery Patients Capable of Undergoing Heavy Exercise
- Can Mom's Weight Influence a Child's Risk of Obesity?
- Chocolate Milkshakes Shed Insight on Obesity
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Elliot Goodman, M.D. - May 20, 2009
- Knowledge of Fat-Making Complex Could Fight Obesity
- Morbidly Obese Seen as Huge Future Hospital Burden
- Signs of a Good Bariatric Surgery Candidate
- Teens Face 'Few' Short-term Complications from Weight Loss Surgery
- Weight-Loss Surgery Cures Teen Diabetes
- What is Carotid Stenosis?