Bariatric Surgery Near Yonkers, New York
Are you 80-100 pounds or more overweight? Morbid obesity can dramatically reduce your life expectancy. Bariatric surgery can help. If you live in Yonkers or the surrounding area, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery for a consultation with one of our experienced bariatric surgeons today.
Obesity can lead to a number of serious medical disorders if left untreated including:
- High Blood Pressure
- Sleep Apnea
- Osteoarthritis, back, hip and knee joint deterioration
- Heart Disease
- Social and Psychological problems
- Depression Produces Abdominal Obesity
- Diabetes Benefits from Gastric Bypass Surgery But Is Not a Permanent Fix
- Expanded Group of Patients Eligible for Safe and Effective Bariatric Surgery
- Heart Disease and Stroke Risked Reduced Significantly for Bariatric Surgery Patients
- Obesity Surgery Changes Hormones to Provide Relief of Diabetes Symptoms
- Simple Surgical Checklist Reduces Deaths, Complications
- Weight-Loss Surgery With One Small Incision
- What Is a Peptic Ulcer?
- What is Peripheral Arterial Disease?
- What is Renal Stenosis?