Bariatric Surgery Near Yonkers, New York
Are you 80-100 pounds or more overweight? Morbid obesity can dramatically reduce your life expectancy. Bariatric surgery can help. If you live in Yonkers or the surrounding area, call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery for a consultation with one of our experienced bariatric surgeons today.
Obesity can lead to a number of serious medical disorders if left untreated including:
- High Blood Pressure
- Sleep Apnea
- Osteoarthritis, back, hip and knee joint deterioration
- Heart Disease
- Social and Psychological problems
- Cardiovascular Abnormalities May Be Treated Through Bariatric Surgery in Obese Adolescents
- Link Found Between High Fructose Corn Syrup and Diabetes
- Obesity May Be Contagious
- Obesity Rates May Be Leveling Off
- Obesity Surgery Changes Hormones to Provide Relief of Diabetes Symptoms
- Remedy or Rip Off: Relacor
- Waist To Hip Ratio Is the Best Indicator for Heart Disease Risk
- What Is a Peptic Ulcer?
- What is Gastroenterology?
- When Considering Bariatric Surgery, Bone Density Should Be a Factor