Bariatric Surgery near New Rochelle, NY
Are you considering bariatric surgery in the New Rochelle, New York area? If you are over 100 pounds in excess of your ideal body weight, or if you are 80 pounds overweight with an accompanying disease such as diabetes or high blood pressure, you may be a candidate for bariatric surgery. Call the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery to request a consultation today.
Our team of professionals, lead by Miguel Silva, MD, FACS, are committed to putting into practice the latest techniques and technology available in the field of bariatric surgery, including laparoscopic surgery. We offer a wide range of bariatric surgery options including laparoscopic Lap Band surgery, laparoscopic gastric bypass and laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy. After surgery you will have continued supportive services from a team of nurse practitioners, registered dietitians and therapist. We will stay with you to ensure you establish a new healthy lifestyle, and reach your weight loss goals.
Eventually chronic obesity takes a toll on your health. Type 2 diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure and sleep apnea, are just a few of the conditions that are associated with obesity. Being overweight also compromises your quality of life by limiting your mobility and degrading your self esteem.
Have you had enough? If you live in the New Rochelle area, call the Lawrence Hospital-Center for Advanced Surgery and request a consultation today.
- Diabetes Benefits from Gastric Bypass Surgery But Is Not a Permanent Fix
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Elliot Goodman, MD April 27, 2009
- Super Obesity Surgery
- Portion Size Influences How Much We Eat More Than Any other Factor
- Morbidly Obese Seen as Huge Future Hospital Burden
- Diabetes May Be Solved With Clues Offered by Gastric Bypass
- Beth Israel - Dr. Elliot Goodman a Bariartic Surgeon
- Can Mom's Weight Influence a Child's Risk of Obesity?
- Critical Age for Childhood Weight Gain
- Women Undergoing Weight Loss Surgery Should Avoid Pregnancy for At Least One Year