Ferraro Spine & Rehabilitation
If you are one of the millions of Americans who suffer from spinal disorders every year and live in Bergen County, New Jersey, turn to Ferraro Spine & Rehabilitation for the most sophisticated care available in noninvasive and non-surgical care. A talented team of professionals at Ferraro Spine & Rehabilitation ensure all patients receive superior individual care to ease your pain while increasing your mobility.
What Makes Ferraro Spine & Rehab Different?
Traditional medical treatments often rely on drugs and surgical procedures to treat individuals. Drug treatments can lead to severe health problems when taken over time and do little to treat the source of disorders. Surgery usually is ineffective after two years and puts you at immediate risk due to its' invasive nature. Medical Director, Peter Ferraro, DC has years of experience in healing patients with natural care techniques and technology, such as the state of the art DRX 9000 for Spinal Decompression Therapy. This focuses on treating the source of your disorder to ensure long term, effective results. Initially, Dr. Ferraro will work with you to build a plan that is best suited at easing the pains and discomforts of your specific disorder.
What Services are Available at Ferraro Spine & Rehab?
The Ferraro Spine & Rehabilitation team specializes in the following treatments:
- Spinal Decompression Therapy with DRX9000
- Spinal Adjustments
- Physical Therapy
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Manipulation Under Anesthesia (MUA)
- Post-Surgical Rehab
- Pain Management
- Sports Medicine
Choose Wellness, Stop the Pain
If you live in or around Bergen County, New Jersey, turn to Ferraro Spine & Rehabilitation for all of your spine care needs. Using safe and effective natural treatment techniques to stop the pain, they want to help you feel like yourself again. Call today to schedule a free consultation!
- 8 Ways Exercise Keeps You Young and Healthy
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Peter Ferraro, D.C. April 24, 2009
- Expert Commentary: Mary S. Burns, PhD 12/2/2009
- In 20 Years' Time, Knee Replacements Jump by 161%
- MRI Can Aid in Predicting Hip Implant Failure Before Symptoms Appear
- One-Sixth of Knee Cartilage Treatments Need Redoing
- Reducing Stress Lowers Risk of Cardiovascular Problems
- Spine Force Machine for Herniated Discs
- Studies Confirm: Chiropractic Care Works for Back Pain
- The Adverse Effects of Extended Marathon Running