Chronic Fatigue Treatment Las Vegas, Nevada
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome quickly takes its toll on those who suffer from it, making daily life a struggle at times and normal activities a challenge. CFS is quickly becoming more and more common throughout the United States, and getting treatment for chronic fatigue is the only way to see real change and results in your life. Royal Medical Clinic near Las Vegas is a long-time practitioner with years of experience treating patients of chronic fatigue who may be able to help you too.
Several factors can contribute to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, including exposure to heavy metals from the environment, lack of sleep, hypoglycemia, hyperthyroidism, and many others. These factors weaken your immune system leaving the body susceptible to diseases that result in a complex range of symptoms like, loss of appetite, inability to concentrate, anxiety, depression, memory loss, headaches, and many more. An individual is diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome when the fatigue lasts for six months with eleven recurring symptoms.
Conditions treated and therapies offered at the New Hope Medical Center include:
- Chronic Fatigue
- Weight Loss
- Back Pain
- Cancer Alternatives
- Stem Cell Research
- Medical Spa and Rejuvenation
- Heavy Metal Detox
- Age Management
- Bio-Identified Hormones
- IV Therapies
- Lifestyle Management
Take control of your life back from chronic fatigue. Treatment at Royal Medical Clinic with Dr. Dan Royal could make all the difference. If you are struggling with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and live in the Las Vegas area, call now and make your appointment.
- Antidepressants Found Ineffective Against Back Pain
- Long, Skinny Muscle Found Crucial to Healthy Spine
- Male Cardiovascular Disease Risk Rises with Consumption of Calcium Supplements
- Omega 3 Fats Appear to Aid Against Child Allergies
- Teens and Obesity
- Understanding "Good" Fat May Help Fight Obesity
- Weight Loss Boosted by Ear Acupuncture
- What is Hoodia?
- Yet More Natural Cures for Workaday Woes
- Yoga Is a Possible Treatment For Depression