Chronic Fatigue Treatment Las Vegas, Nevada
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome quickly takes its toll on those who suffer from it, making daily life a struggle at times and normal activities a challenge. CFS is quickly becoming more and more common throughout the United States, and getting treatment for chronic fatigue is the only way to see real change and results in your life. Royal Medical Clinic near Las Vegas is a long-time practitioner with years of experience treating patients of chronic fatigue who may be able to help you too.
Several factors can contribute to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, including exposure to heavy metals from the environment, lack of sleep, hypoglycemia, hyperthyroidism, and many others. These factors weaken your immune system leaving the body susceptible to diseases that result in a complex range of symptoms like, loss of appetite, inability to concentrate, anxiety, depression, memory loss, headaches, and many more. An individual is diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome when the fatigue lasts for six months with eleven recurring symptoms.
Conditions treated and therapies offered at the New Hope Medical Center include:
- Chronic Fatigue
- Weight Loss
- Back Pain
- Cancer Alternatives
- Stem Cell Research
- Medical Spa and Rejuvenation
- Heavy Metal Detox
- Age Management
- Bio-Identified Hormones
- IV Therapies
- Lifestyle Management
Take control of your life back from chronic fatigue. Treatment at Royal Medical Clinic with Dr. Dan Royal could make all the difference. If you are struggling with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and live in the Las Vegas area, call now and make your appointment.
- 10 Healthy Habits for Living Long
- Acupuncture May Help Some Women Conceive
- Anti-Arthritis Benefits of Ancient China's Qigong
- Cell Phone Radiation May Protect from Alzheimers
- Do Anti-Depressants Really Work?
- Expert Commentary: Stuart Diamond, Editor-in-Chief - June 5, 2009
- Gender Differences in Handling Stress
- Multivitamins Found Useless Against Top Killers
- Older Men With Low Levels of Testosterone
- Understanding Slipped Disc | Symptoms, Causes, Treatments