About Royal Medical Clinic
Dr. Daniel Royal, DO, JD, HMD began his post secondary education at Brigham Young University as a Dean's Scholar and at the University of Nevada at Las Vegas where he earned a Bachelor Science degree. Temporarily suspending his college education, he did mission work for two years in Hamburg, Germany for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. At the College of Osteopathic of the Pacific, now Western University Health Sciences, in Pomona, California, he worked to receive his Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed a residency at Mesa General Hospital and obtained licensure to practice osteopathic medicine in Las Vegas, Nevada. He would later achieve Board Certification in Family Practice.
1998 saw Dr. Royal enroll in the University of Nevada - Las Vegas' William S. Boyd School of Law. He passed the United States Patent Bar Exam in 2001, and in 2002, he graduated from law school and passed the Nevada Bar Exam. Having served as a member of the Nevada State Board of Homeopathic Medical Examiners from 2002 to the present, he also serves as an Arbitrator for fee disputes with the Nevada State Bar Association.
A known speaker amongst medical circles and author of several articles and two published books on CD, Dr. Royal extends his expertise far outside of just practicing medicine. He has had his own radio talk program, been a TV guest for the show, "For The Health of It," and recorded relaxation CDs for use with his patients.
- Albany Medical Center Prize to Stem Cell Researchers
- Birth Control Pills aren't linked to Weight Gain
- Chinese Herbal Treatment Reduces Menopausal Hot Flashes
- Drink to Your Heath: Green Tea
- Research Finds Integrative Approach Lowers Pain Severity, Boosts Mood and Quality of Life
- Study Supports the Efficacy of Chelation Therapy
- Study Will Examine Black Cohosh and Tamoxifen
- The Most Alarming Health Stories of 2007
- Tratamiento para el ADHD
- Tree Bark Found to Improve Osteoarthritis Symptoms