About Royal Medical Clinic
Dr. Daniel Royal, DO, JD, HMD began his post secondary education at Brigham Young University as a Dean's Scholar and at the University of Nevada at Las Vegas where he earned a Bachelor Science degree. Temporarily suspending his college education, he did mission work for two years in Hamburg, Germany for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. At the College of Osteopathic of the Pacific, now Western University Health Sciences, in Pomona, California, he worked to receive his Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed a residency at Mesa General Hospital and obtained licensure to practice osteopathic medicine in Las Vegas, Nevada. He would later achieve Board Certification in Family Practice.
1998 saw Dr. Royal enroll in the University of Nevada - Las Vegas' William S. Boyd School of Law. He passed the United States Patent Bar Exam in 2001, and in 2002, he graduated from law school and passed the Nevada Bar Exam. Having served as a member of the Nevada State Board of Homeopathic Medical Examiners from 2002 to the present, he also serves as an Arbitrator for fee disputes with the Nevada State Bar Association.
A known speaker amongst medical circles and author of several articles and two published books on CD, Dr. Royal extends his expertise far outside of just practicing medicine. He has had his own radio talk program, been a TV guest for the show, "For The Health of It," and recorded relaxation CDs for use with his patients.
- Complementary Medicines Could Replace Hormone Replacement Therapy for Postmenopausal Symptoms
- Diet Drinks Good for the Waist, Bad for the Heart
- Early Childhood Asthma Affected by Pollen Exposure during Pregnancy
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Micozzi, M.D - May 18, 2009
- Happiness Promotes Health
- Mechanics of Sleep Apnea Show Why It's Perilous
- Pentagon Researches Acupuncture, Etc. for Service Members
- Reducing Salt a Little Can Increase Health a Lot
- Seafood Benefits Outweigh Risks
- Worried Sick? There Might Be Some Truth There