About Royal Medical Clinic
Dr. Daniel Royal, DO, JD, HMD began his post secondary education at Brigham Young University as a Dean's Scholar and at the University of Nevada at Las Vegas where he earned a Bachelor Science degree. Temporarily suspending his college education, he did mission work for two years in Hamburg, Germany for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. At the College of Osteopathic of the Pacific, now Western University Health Sciences, in Pomona, California, he worked to receive his Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed a residency at Mesa General Hospital and obtained licensure to practice osteopathic medicine in Las Vegas, Nevada. He would later achieve Board Certification in Family Practice.
1998 saw Dr. Royal enroll in the University of Nevada - Las Vegas' William S. Boyd School of Law. He passed the United States Patent Bar Exam in 2001, and in 2002, he graduated from law school and passed the Nevada Bar Exam. Having served as a member of the Nevada State Board of Homeopathic Medical Examiners from 2002 to the present, he also serves as an Arbitrator for fee disputes with the Nevada State Bar Association.
A known speaker amongst medical circles and author of several articles and two published books on CD, Dr. Royal extends his expertise far outside of just practicing medicine. He has had his own radio talk program, been a TV guest for the show, "For The Health of It," and recorded relaxation CDs for use with his patients.
- A Sound Night's Sleep Creates Strong Memories
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Is Becoming Widespread
- Diet Drinks Good for the Waist, Bad for the Heart
- Expert Commentary: Melinda Ring, M.D. 12/9/2009
- Expert Commentary: Zhanhai Zhang, MD, Ph.D, LAC 11-16-2009
- Expert Commentator: Dr. Andrew Albert - 11/17/2009
- Obesity Not Always Indicative of Cardiovascular Risk
- Relationship Between Obesity and Testosterone Levels
- Severe Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Achiness
- Treating Hot Flashes with Acupuncture