Fibromyalgia Treatment Las Vegas, NV
The chronic pain of fibromyalgia makes everyday life less satisfying. Nothing you used to do has the same joy to it because you are aching and miserable. But that can change; you don't have to accept the pain as a day-to-day reality. With alternative treatment at Royal Medical Clinic in Las Vegas from Dr. Daniel Royal, you can rediscover your old self and your old love of life.
Dr. Royal completed his undergraduate degree from the University of Nevada Las Vegas after beginning his college career at Brigham University. From here, he went of to receive his doctorate of osteopathic medicine from the College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific. Since then, Dr. Royal obtained his board certification in Family Practice in addition to becoming a licensed osteopathic physician. He has served as a member of the Nevada State Board of Homeopathic Medical Examiners from December 2002 to the present and is an expert in dealing with all severity levels of fibromyalgia.
The proprietary therapies offered at the Royal Medical Clinic include:
- Chronic Fatigue
- Weight Loss
- Age Management
- Bio-Identified Hormones
- IV Therapies
- Lifestyle Management
- Back Pain
- Cancer Alternatives
- Stem Cell Research
- Medical Spa and Rejuvenation
- Heavy Metal Detox
If you are looking for relief from fibromyalgia and reside in or around Las Vegas, Nevada, turn to the expertise of Dr. Daniel Royal. He operates out the state of the art Royal Medical Clinic and will give you extraordinary individual care throughout your treatment. Call now to schedule your initial consultation.
- Antidepressants Found Ineffective Against Back Pain
- Caloric Restriction May Not Be Answer to Longer Life
- Can Ginseng Fight Cancer?
- Complementary Medicines Could Replace Hormone Replacement Therapy for Postmenopausal Symptoms
- Gender Differences in Handling Stress
- Mixing Prescription Drugs with Herbal Supplements Can be Dangerous
- New Treatment for Cluster Headaches
- Nine Physical Symptoms of Depression to Watch For
- Study Supports the Efficacy of Chelation Therapy
- The Most Alarming Health Stories of 2007