Treatment for Liver Diseases and Conditions in Westchester at Lawrence Hospital Center
Are you suffering from liver disease? The Colorectal Department of the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery in Westchester, New York can provide the medical care you need. To receive treatment for liver diseases and conditions, call to request a consultation today.
26,000 people in the United States die annually from chronic liver disease. One of the primary reasons for this is inaction and misdiagnosis. Liver disease can arise from hepatitis, cirrhosis, or excessive alcohol or drug use. If you avoid consistent screenings and ignoring warning signs, the liver can break down and cause permanent long-term damage, limiting the effectiveness of future treatment. If you need screening, or if you need treatment for liver diseases and conditions, the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery can provide the care you need. Call today to request a consultation.
Why is liver disease so serious? The liver is responsible for breaking down toxins, removing waste in the blood, storing nutrients and vitamins, and moderating chemical levels in the body. When the liver doesn't function properly, it can lead to complete liver failure, which may result in death.
Make the call today. If you need treatment for liver diseases and conditions, contact the Lawrence Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery in Westchester, New York today.
- 10 Ways the Sun Sneakily Damages Your Skin
- Blacks' Higher Cancer Incidence Causes Higher Mortality
- Changes in Resting Brain Function May Account for 'Chemo Brain' Phenomenon Following Chemotherapy
- Eating a Variety of Fruit Reduces the Risk of Lung Cancer
- Everyday Health
- Expert Commentary: Dr. Tauseef Ahmed, M.D., April 30, 2009
- FDA Approves New Contraceptive Pill Lybrel
- Is there a relation between Deodorants and breast cancer?
- Nanoparticles Carrying Deadly Genes Destroy Cancer Cells
- The Health Implications of Pollution